i'm yours but you're not mine

tick tock
tick tock
tick tock

another hour pass by, another hour of wanting, another hour of you breaking my heart, another hour of you.

you're drunk but you sound so sincere, making sure that i would be the one you'll choose the next day and any other day. they tell me you're a bad person, they tell me i can do better.. but i don't know how.

the next day, i have so much to say to you.

should i talk about last night first? no, i should ask about how your day was like. nah too try-hard. i should talk about how i bumped into your sisters last tuesday or how i watched a good thriller movie to add to your to-watch list.

tick tock

i started a conversation. you're sober now and your texting game was insipid. nevermind, you're a bad texter anyway.

tick tock
tick tock
tick tock

a reply from you after every 2 to 3 hours despite the meticulous work with my friends' help to ornament our conversation after each f-king response. you end up answering or commenting on what i say and never hinted an interest like how you would last night, drunk.

tick tock

another minute to realise i was a fool. another minute to hate myself. another minute to realise it's not too late. another minute to realise i'm already yours.