Emma wakes up the following morning and puts on a teal outfit. After getting dressed, she grabs her backpack and leaves her room to find her dad, Tc, in the kitchen. "Hey, Emma, good morning, hun," Tc greets her. "Morning, Daddy," Emma replies. "Hey, Em, are you ready for school this morning?" Tc asks. "Yes, Daddy," Emma says. "Okay, if you're ready, let's go. You don't want to be late," Tc says jokingly. "Haha, very funny, Daddy," Emma responds. Tc and Emma get into the truck and head off to school. "Where's my other dad?" Emma asks. "He's sleeping," Tc answers. "Okay," Emma says. "Are you excited for your new sister?" Tc asks. "Yes, I'm excited. I can't wait," Emma says. "Good, I'm glad," Tc says, focusing on the road. Tc drops off Emma at school and asks if she's ready. "Yes, Daddy," Emma says. "Well, you better get in there. We love you," Tc says. "I love you too, Daddy," Emma says as she grabs her stitch backpack, opens the door, and gets out of the van. "Your other dad will be here to pick you up later, okay?" Tc says. "Okay, Daddy," Emma says. "Well, you better get going," Tc says. "Okay, Daddy. See ya," Emma says as she walks away. Tc drives off to La Marina to start his day, while Juliet starts her day with a client and Rick begins running La Marina. Magnum wakes up, gets dressed, and calls Tc. After speaking with Tc, Magnum goes to see Juliet, who updates him on the case they are working on. As evening approaches, Magnum tells Higgins that he has to do something. "Like what?" Higgins asks. "I have to pick up Emma from school," Magnum says.

"Alright, I'll see you later," Higgins says. Magnum smiles as he walks away, gets into his Ferrari, and drives off to pick up Emma from school. When Magnum arrives at Emma's school, she walks out to see her other dad. "Hey, Daddy," Emma yells. "Hey, Emma," Magnum says happily. "How was school?" Magnum asks. "Good," Emma replies. Magnum gets her into the Ferrari and they head back to Robin's Nest. They arrive back at Robin's Nest and Magnum and Emma go inside. Emma goes to her room while Magnum goes to find Higgins. Magnum updates Higgins on everything after Emma finishes her homework. Emma gets ready for bed while Magnum gets ready to make dinner. Juliet is busy doing something. Tc comes in and says, "Hey, Thomas, I'm home." "Hey, Tc," Thomas says. "What's good, Tm?" Tc asks. "Well, Emma's home and we caught the killers," Magnum says. "Awesome," Tm Tc says. "Papa," Emma says, "hello beautiful, how was school today?" Tc asks. "Good," she replies. "Emma, go pack up your school stuff and bring it out. After that, your dinner will be done," Magnum says. "Yes, Daddy," Emma says as she leaves. Tc smiles and Magnum says, "Nothing." Tc asks, "How's your belly?" Tc says, "Alright, hurts, crampy." "Ah," Magnum says, taking a breath. After they feed Emma, they all get ready for bed. Magnum and Tc get ready for bed, and Tc goes to tuck Emma in. Magnum falls asleep, and when Tc comes back, he goes to bed and falls asleep as well.

thirdteen-year-old Emma is expecting a new sister in Five months. She recently participated in a ceremony in Hawaii. Emma is assistanting her father and her uncles, Tc and Rick, in a mission to apprehened their commanding officer's murderers. Along the way, Emma realizes danger lurks at every turn.