Magnum woke up the next morning to his phone ringing. Thomas Magnum; Magnum frowned okay thank you no no thank you I'll let them know thank you Magnum says hanging up. TM is everything okay Tc asks. No someone was hired to kill Nuzo Magnum says. Are you serious Tc says, yeah Magnum says; aww man you would do something like this Tc asks IDK Magnun says. I gotta take this case, you gotta go to La Mariana and tell Rick Magnum says. Okay I'll see if Higgy can take Emma Magnum says. Okay let me know if you need anything Tc says; okay Magnum says.

Magnum gets up and goes to find Higgins. Emma gets up and gets ready for school, Magnum runs into Higgins hey Magnum Juliet says, hey I got a favor to ask you Magnum says looking at Higgins. Anything what's up Higgins asks; someone was hired to kill Nuzo Magnum says. Your training officer Higgins says. Yeah Magnum says. I'm so sorry Higgins says. It's okay I just need you to take Emma to school Magnum says. Yeah, of course, Higgins says Magnum nods walking away. Daddy Emma yells; hey Em Magnum says. What's wrong Emma asks daddy has to go to work, auntie Juliet is going to take you to school Magnum says. Okay Emma says. One of us will get you after okay Magnum says.

Okay Emma says. Magnum walks away gets in his car and is off. Emma come on dear your gonna be late Juliet says. Emma and Juliet walkout to the carpark; Emma gets in and Juliet gets in and starts the car there off. Emma was wondering what was going on with her dad. I'm sure she'll found out sooner rather than later. Emma you okay back there Juliet says. Yeah Emma replies

Higgins and Emma pull up to the school. Have a good day Higgins says. Thx Auntie you too Emma says. She gets out of the van Higgins smiles. She pulls out of the parking lot and drives back to Robin's nest

Later on,
Magnum finds out that there's gold and a big rig so he went to see Tc and Rick. What could they need the gold for Tc asks? Idk Thomas says. Keep us in the loop Rick says. Will do Thomas says as he leaves La Mariana

It was evening and Emma was home from school she was in her room. Magnum knew the killers were getting away. He knows someone that can help him; he goes to the house and goes to Emma's room. Magnum knocks on the door. "Come in Emma says" Magnum opens the door and walks into Emma's room. "Daddy Emma says." "Hey Em Magnum says" "What is it Daddy Emma asks looking at her dad." "Emma I need your help a friend of mine was killed, and I need your help to catch the killers Magnum says to Emma."

Emma gets her gun and gets dressed. "Let's go get these bozos Emma says" Magnum smiles as he and Emma leave the house, gets in the car, and stops them. Emma and Magnum we're on the road; Emma listens to her auntie Juliet give them the coordinates. "Are you sure it's them because you could be mistaken Emma says to her aunt." "I can sure you it's them alright Juliet says to Emma."

Juliet offered to meet Emma and Magnum for backup. "We're good Auntie thank you and besides, I think I have an Idea Emma says." "I hope you plan to get the gold Juliet says" "Yes it is Emma says." "Maybe the gold is for some kind of exchange Emma says." "I can rearrange you that is not what the gold is for Juliet says to Emma." Emma was confused as what the gold was actually for.

Juliet lost connection to the camera "there not getting away Magnum says. He rings Tc" Emma looks at her dad "your ringing papa why Emma asks?" "Because Emma we're gonna need help to catch them Magnum says to Emma." Emma nods knowing that her dad is doing some crazy crap "hi papa Emma says." "Hello Em what do you say, you ready to kick some butt Tc asks Emma." "Thought you never ask Emma says" they catch up with the truck

Juliet accessed another camera. Emma was intrigued as to how Juliet was doing that. Rick and Tc located the truck. "Nice work Uncle Rick Emma says." Emma and her dad headed up the mountain to catch up to the truck. Emma gets her gun ready knowing that; there is not gonna be some friendly guests on that truck

Emma and her dad caught up to the truck. "Okay White Knight what's the plain Tc asks?" Emma was confused about the name White Knight. "I think I have one Emma says." "Okay Em what's your plan Tc asks?" Emma looks at her dad and says "Can you get me on top of the truck Emma says to her dad." "Papa can you guys cover me Emma asks" "Em I have your back Tc says." "So do I Rick says" Juliet watches from home

Emma gets on top of the Ferrari car door "Emma get ready to Jump Magnum says to Emma." Tc and Rick watch from above in the helicopter and Juliet watching from her computer "1 2 3 JUMP Magnum says" Emma jumps onto the truck, "good girl Magnum says." Emma crawls on the truck to the window, "hello Emma says the hood of the window" "drop the weapon, drop it now Emma says"

Emma shoots the person, then shoots the driver. Emma gets on the dead body, then tosses the dead body out the window. Leaves the other dead body; Emma quickly gets the gold. Emma puts the bag around her neck, then runs toward the window. Emma foots the window, cracks on Emma, she ends up cutting her foot.

Emma groans in pain and sees a piece of glass in her foot. Emma tries to shoot the glass with her gun, which got her shot in the head. Emma gets up on her one foot and gets on the seat, gets on the window hood. Emma tosses the bag of gold up to the top of the truck, then jumps to the top of the truck using one foot

Emma got up there. "It's Emma Rick says." "How are we gonna stop this thing, Rick asks." "I got it Emma hold on Magnum says." Magnum speeds up and gets in front of the truck. "Emma be ready to jump to the chopper Magnum yells to her." Magnum reverses and shoots the glass, quickly gets out of the Ferrari. "JUMP EM Magnum yells"

Emma jumps up the chopper using one foot and she makes it. TC gets her in the back. Magnum jumps up to the chopper to be faced with Rick. They get Emma to a hospital
Hospital
Emma comes out in a bed unconscious. They get her to a room. Magnum, Tc, Rick, and, Juliet go to her room they see the doctor. How is she Magnum asks, completely fine they removed the glass and stitched up her foot, removed the bullet, and stitched up her head she's alright to go back to school, but she will need to stay out of some after-school activities. "Okay saids, Tc"

Emma wakes up. "Hey look who's awake Tc says." "Hey Em Tc says," "Papa Emma says." Magnum smiles knowing that Emma is alright "Nice to see you in one piece Miss Emma Juliet says." "Thank you, Auntie Higgy Emma says." "Emma we're so proud of you, you helped us catch my friend killers so thank you Magnum says to Emma." "Any time Daddy Emma says." "Let's go out of here Magnum says. He carries Emma out of the hospital.