Behold! Higgins exclaims, pointing towards the sky where a majestic plane soars. "It seems to be preparing for departure," Gordon observes, his eyes filled with determination. Without hesitation, the gang storms through the gate, ready to rescue Emma. "Mama, what should we do? It's the cops!" one of them asks Hannah anxiously. "Quickly, let's escape!" Hannah commands, her voice filled with urgency. "Yes, Mama," the guy replies as the plane accelerates.

"It's gaining speed," Higgins remarks, his voice tinged with concern. "We won't let them get away, Gordon! Get in front of it!" Magnum orders, the determination evident in his voice. The guy obeys, stopping the plane. "Why did you stop?" Hannah questions, her gun aimed at the guy. "Because they were blocking my path," he replies nonchalantly. "Well, it seems your time has come," Hannah threatens, her finger tightening on the trigger.

However, Magnum intervenes, pointing his gun at Hannah. "I don't think so," he asserts firmly. "You should leave," Hannah suggests, her voice laced with defiance. "No, you're the one leaving. I'm staying," Magnum retorts as the police handcuff Hannah and take her away. "Now, let's find Emma," Magnum declares, holstering his gun and embarking on the search. He calls out her name, but there is no response. Suddenly, the sound of an anxiety attack fills the air.

"Do you guys hear that?" Tc asks, his voice filled with concern. "Sounds like someone having an anxiety attack," Rick observes. The gang follows the sound, leading them to a locked room. "The sound is coming from this room," Tc deduces. With a powerful kick, Magnum breaks open the door, revealing a terrified Emma trapped inside. Magnum approaches her gently, breaking the lock and lifting her into his arms.

"Come here, sweetheart," he whispers soothingly. "Calm down, you're safe now," Magnum reassures her as The group disembarks from the plane and heads towards the hospital.
Hospital
Magnum emerges from the doctor's office, and Tc inquires about the well-being of someone, presumably a female. Magnum reassures Tc that she is doing well, but the doctor did confirm that she had experienced an anxiety attack.

Tc then asks if they know the cause of the attack, to which Magnum responds that he believes she got scared. Tc acknowledges this and suggests leaving the hospital and taking her home to rest. Magnum agrees and carries Emma out of the hospital, intending to bring her back home.