#1 Doobti Naiya - 1

In a city like Mumbai that never sleeps, there's no end to the cheer and partying, but there's also nearly no end to the number of people suffering. It's a busy day for the doctors, nurses and staff of the Medicity Hospital, a high-profile hospital located in the Bandra-Worli suburbs.

Priyanka enters the doctor's break room, wondering why so many people fall sick each day, and why the patient influx never seems to diminish. She's just finished assisting with a surgery in the surgery hall B-3, changed out of her surgeon gown in the restroom and now she's here, yet the adrenaline of operating on a patient doesn't leave her nerves. It might be as Dr Samarth says, maybe she has a lot to learn, a lot to grow.

The slight agitation she feels recalling her colleagues' remarks vanishes when she spots another colleague, cardiovascular surgeon Dr Sahil Goyal

The slight agitation she feels recalling her colleagues' remarks vanishes when she spots another colleague, cardiovascular surgeon Dr Sahil Goyal. She, Dr Sahil, Dr Samarth and one more Dr Ruhana are all of same age, joined the hospital around the same day, but they have their own departmental work cut out for and achievements to name, and she's always felt she's slightly lacking. That's not a bad thing as it only motivates and boosts her confidence to emerge stronger, so she's fine.

She must be lost in thoughts. Sahil addresses her in a friendly tone.

"Hi! Priyanka!"

Priyanka smiles at Sahil, shaking herself out of her thoughts and greeting him with a small wave

Priyanka smiles at Sahil, shaking herself out of her thoughts and greeting him with a small wave. The two of them grab their individual tumblers full of water and get seated on a couch. A friendly conversation begins.

"So, done with your surgery?"

"Han," Priyanka answers Sahil's query. "Done. I assisted Dr Samarth with his surgery. Can you believe it? Assisted! But he doesn't even value my work! Ugh!"

Sahil smiles and pats Priyanka's back, but she goes on. "He's so mean! Sahil, I tell you, he's so full of himself! Pura hospital ko lagta hai he's charming but he's the meanest guy in the whole world!"

Sahil watches Priyanka vent it out with a smile. He's good friends with the girl and he doesn't mind lending an ear when she needs it.

"Pata nahi! Why did Bhagwan ji give him good looks?" Priyanka is still mumbling.