Chapter 3

Quick Note there is a lemon in this chapter and it may seem I'm skipping a lot but major parts from others perspectives will show in flashbacks later, other than that I'm doing the war to establish Alpha's background so I'm sorry if it feels a little rushed.

2 Years.

It has been 2 years since the war started and I'm currently 20 years old, I'm currently leading a group of 30 Devils to retake a fortress that 1 of the other 72 Pillar families lost, unfortunately, the fortress in question is allowing the Fallen extended attacks on our territory causing heavy casualties. 

These 2 years have been long and hard despite my preparations I wasn't completely ready mentally for war so the first year was a real struggle, my fight with Uriel showed me I wasn't prepared for the big leagues, but when I adapted I became ruthless obtaining victories with very few losses, this had the added benefit of increasing my abilities by leaps and bounds, my techniques with my magic improved greatly along with my demonic power control and my swordsmanship reached insane new levels, nothing however compared to my POD my control with it becoming perfect, even my humanoid destruction form which boosts my power to absurd levels and everything in my way just gets erased. 

The battles I've fought have also gained me multiple titles among the 3 factions the 2 most notable being 'The Ruin Empress' and 'Apocolypse' the second of which, I gained in the first year against Uriel and his Angels, its a hurtful reminder of what happened but also servers as a warning to the other factions.

Spotting the fortress in the distance, I shake these thoughts from my head to focus and turn to my second in command and friend Serena Sitri only child of Lord and Lady Sitri.

"You remember the plan right Rena?" I ask just to be sure the others listening in in case of a change of plans.

"Yes Fei, I remember the plan if you can even call it that, you go in and go wild with POD and when you make a big orb of overkill we follow." She sighs exhausted and I don't really blame her we haven't been able to rest much lately.

"Good let's finish this up and then you lot can finally rest." The only response I got was sighs of relief causing me to smile slightly. 

Sighing myself, I start walking towards the fortress building up into a run meanwhile covering myself in POD making me a speeding juggernaut of destruction, the Fallen on lookout attempted to take me out with light spears but they simply disintegrated when they got close, reaching the gate I just bulldoze through erasing the gate, wall and the Fallen that were on top stopping in the courtyard finding myself surrounded by about 70 Fallen, I simply charge an orb of POD without a care for the spears they sent my way before just dropping the orb in front of me.

The orb expanded rapidly while also sucking in anything that got close the Fallen screaming as they try to flee, by the time it reached max size it engulfed half the courtyard, before rapidly shrinking and releasing a shockwave knocking anything that wasn't erased away, the outcome was a lot of dead Fallen and a massive crater in the courtyard.

It only took a minute or 2 for more Fallen to come out and 2 more for my soldiers to arrive, everyone on both sides steering clear of me to avoid the aura of my POD, a few seconds pause and the fighting broke out but I focused on the 6 winged Fallen approaching me.

"You filthy Gremory whore I'll make you pay and you and the bitch will make it up to me and my men!" The little crow roared only earning a sadistic smirk from me as I deactivate my POD form and grab the hilt of my sword at my side.

"Hmm, big words for a little crow but can you back them, Rena's fine ass is on the line after all." My smirk only widened when I spot Serena blush from the small pile of Fallen corpses she was sitting on.