flower 7

Hello :) its finally time for Doc and her partner to make their appearance

Hello :) its finally time for Doc and her partner to make their appearance. For those who do not know/remember who they are there will be a short reminder at the end of the chapter but you can also head over "behind the scenes" for a more in-depth overview <3

--------------------

Jiro had a very big issue on his hands. Like ginormous. He had just woken up, quite late in fact, and found he was not the first one up per usual. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but he quickly realized there had quite a few guests. And the home was in a state of chaos. The constant sound of bickering from one end of the room to the pure silent delight on the other was almost comical, but still a little too much for his mind to wrap around.

But let's go back to the beginning, shall we?

--------------------

The sound of a loud knocking awoke Touya from his restful slumber. He could feel the agitation begin to show on his face as the loud banging only grew louder. Allowing a string of silent curses to leave his lips, he slowly trails towards the door leading to the staircase. Not even bothering to see who it is, he finds himself throwing the door open. Putting on the best mean-mug he could, he glares at whoever decided to wake him up so early. He would normally be a lot more cautious in these situations but the morning fog in his mind made it hard to tell whether this was a dream or not. 

"What do you want?" He grumbled out with his eyelids half closed. Still not fully aware of what was going on, he leaned against the cracked door.

The two guests at the door could only raise an eyebrow as they peered down at the child in front of them. Glancing towards her for partner for a hopeful answer, Doc was met with nothing but a shrug. Honestly it was hard to tell which party was more surprised by the appearance of the other.

The lack of reply seemed to finally pull Touya back into reality. Letting out a high-pitched scream that would put any voice actor to shame, he slammed the door in their faces. Could you blame the kid? A woman with white eyes was basically staring holes into his face, who wouldn't be startled? In hindsight he shouldn't have opened the door in the first place, but he believed it was a dream! He didn't know they were real! 

The sound of his scream seemed to be enough to wake up Tenko, but somehow not Jiro cause the man sleeps like a rock, who soon after ran into the entrance way with his stuffed moth in his gloved hand. But before he could even begin to ask his brother what was wrong, the door flew open. 

"Of course, we can just walk in!.. I do it all the time when Jiro is working!.. No it isn't trespassing!" The woman's voice bickered seemingly to herself as they two entered the apartment. Grabbing Tenko's hand, Touya pulled the boy towards the couch for at least put some distance between them and the unknown intruders. It was better than nothing in this situation.