Trip to the Pharmacy

It was a day after the confession.

And now, Y/n was coming back to the pharmacy once more to pick up his medications once more.

Why you may ask?

Apparently, the pharmacy didn't prepare his medicine on time so he had to wait for them to find the tablets he needed, count how many is supposed to be in one bottle, and confirm to make sure everything was in order.

They didn't do all of that before his arrival so for Y/n's hard choice, he had to stay home from school today to prevent himself from coughing blood and risking himself from harming himself more than he already has.

But now, he was on his way to the pharmacy, shorts and a t-shirt with a pair of sneakers and his flask in his hand as his destination was fortunately not too far from his house. He gets inside, head straight for the counter and was met with a worker there.

"Hey, what can I do for you?"

"Pickup... Y/n L/n... I need my medicine now, please... I haven't taken any for a long time..."

"Oh, sure! Sorry about that, Y/n!" The man said and bowed slightly before hurrying towards the back to grab his medicine and comes back to hand it back to the sick boy.

"Here you go!"

"Thanks..." Y/n bows before turning around and goes outside so that he can take his medicine before it was too late. He opens the lid to catch a few sips after his journey to-

Shove! Thud!

Y/n felt a strong force knock him down and lands flat on his stomach. His pills rolls from him and his water spills, he felt a strong piercing feelings in his heart and covers his mouth.

Cough! Cough...

His body felt weak, his forearms propping up slightly as he continues to cough. He glance up to find a trio of boys as one of them crouched down to his level.

"..."

He said nothing, only a smirk as he digs his hand inside Y/n's pocket and grabs a small booklet.

"M... My w-wallet..."

From his pocket was his anime wallet, the boys glanced down at him with one of them still smiling to him.

"Your wallet? Oh, sure..."

He grabs out a wad of cash from Y/n's wallet and tosses it back. The boy crawls for it and takes it from the ground.

"Anime sucks anyways... I don't want it rubbing off me when I already have to touch your filthy shit..." he could hear the bullies say as they see what he was going for on the ground.

An orange bottle, it was filled with white tablets as they got to it before Y/n could. "Jeez... You'd rather pick drugs over money? What kind of boy are you for not fighting for your money?"

The bullies laughed as they tossed the bottle over their heads with Y/n finally figuring out what had happened. "No!" he shouts as he watched his medicine take flight.

Pat!

The pills shook inside the bottle.

A hand catches the bottle, it took the four's attention and sees a slender figure who had a bright smile on her face. It shook the bullies as the girl approaches the boys in the store.

"Hey!~"

It was Orihara.

"O-Orihara!"

"What are you guys up to?"