006. stay away she's mine

PLAYBOY SHIT,
💋 chapter six

third person.

"i've done it boyss," corbyn cheered as he entered into the locker room ahead of their after school football trails, holding both his arms out as he slowly nodded. "got delilah's pussy wrapped around my cock."

chucking his duffle bag on the bench as his few closer friends congratulated him, doing a quick douche-like handshake with his close friends that he was mostly talking to when making the prior comment — although he didn't care who actually heard it.

"dude, is that the new girl?!" brock exclaimed, receiving a smug nod. "she's so fuckin' hot."

"well stay away, she's mine."

"lucky there's two of them," kane chimed in. "the other one's in my class, the little innocent one, she could lowkey be kinda freak-keyyy in da sheets."

"good luck getting with her," corbyn snickered. "she supposedly has a boyfriend."

"didn't they just move to town?" logan furrowed.

"yeah, but she said she has a boyfriend," he shrugged, finding his football gear in his bag to get changing into before their coach came yelling for them to hurry up. "cause i in fact was hitting on her before knowing they were twins.."

"you're so fuckin' stupid sometimes, corbyn," nash laughed at him.

"it was the first day how was i suppose to know there was two?" he rhetorically asking, pulling his new shirt over his head.

"how was she?" brock question about the other twin. "good hookup?"

"fuck yeah," he nodded with a small chuckle. "she knows how to put on a show."

"loud?"

"vocal, mhm," he repeated the action once again. "very sexy hearing her like that and seeing her, hair messed up, no clothes, could fuck her forever."

"sounds like a good time," one of the other boys agreed.

"it was."

"you gonna let us share her?" kane asked.

"not you," corbyn scoffed.

"you jealous she's gonna want me instead?" he laughed.

"nah, like i said, she's mine, i'm not letting your gross fucked up self touch her. find your own girl to fuck around with."

"i reckon he could take her from you," nash commented. "yet to hear the hot girls gossiping bout you being the best in bed."

"that's because i don't need that shit going around for people to recognise i'm good," he shrugged. "anyway, get the fuck out. if you wanna make it on the team you gotta get out there."

"what about you?"

"i'll be there," he brushed it off.

after a lot of the boys making their way out of the locker room, corbyn soon finished getting changed and headed out and down to the field himself with a boy he didn't know too well following shorty behind.

"hey dude," the other called out.

corbyn turned around, somewhat recognising the boy but slightly freezing as he held his hand up ready to give him a handshake, thinking of his name.

"mmh.. jack?" he received a nod he let out a small hum satisfied with himself as he initiated the handshake. "waddup."

"overheard you in there talking about fuckin' the new girl already," jack chuckled.

"you know me, can't resist new pussy," he replied as they continued walking together. "she's hot isn't she?"

"yeah she's quite good lookin'."

"why do ya ask?"

"oh.. i was just wondering," jack shrugged. ".. getting the girl by day three is probably like a new record for you or something huh?"

"hell yeah it is," he quickly nodded. "we always get the boring quiet girls that i gotta get out of their shell or give up on. we need more like delilah, throwing herself all on me. perfect, way less time."

"mh.. so you like gonna be with her or..?"

"why, you want her?"

"nah i just- i don't know, just thought to ask," the younger babbled.

"well you can have some fun with her.. it just might cost ya," he responded — not thinking the other would ever have a chance with the girl, or if he did, it wouldn't be for much time. "your spot on the team, that is."

"i'm good, dude, thanks."

"wise choice," corbyn nodded, patting the boy's back a couple times as they got to the rest of the jocks down on the field. "good talk dude, see you around," he added before walking off to his main group of friends.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
little bit of a get to know this version
of corbyn and his dumbass friends :)