008. just throw yourself at me

PLAYBOY SHIT,
💋 chapter eight

third person.

"delilah!" a boy called out to the girl a little further down the hallway from him, causing her to look over her shoulder. "come here," he waved her over as he too was walking closer.

"yes jack?"

"come in here," he replied, opening the door to the janitor's closet which coincidentally was near by and walking inside.

"yes?" she repeated, a small smile on her face, looking at the boy as the door shut behind her.

"heard you're seeing corbyn.." he loosely folded his arms. "is that why you've stopped texting?"

"i was just busy last night," she shrugged. "are you scared of him finding out about us texting, is that why we gotta hide in here?"

"yeah actually," he nodded. "he told me yesterday to try and get with you but i might loose my spot on the team if i do."

"then why you here?" she raised a brow as a smirk formed on her lips.

"you deserve better than him.. should've heard how explicitly he was talking about you two hooking up."

"i don't care about that shit," delilah chuckled.

"i'd treat you better though," he grabbed her hand and pulled her in closer to himself.

"just throw yourself at me why don't ya," she said in a slight whisper tone.

"if you say so.."

jack brought his hand up to her cheek while pulling her in closer and connecting their lips, her happily kissing him back. then pulling away after a moment with a smile.

"i'll make you a deal.." she glanced him down then back up at his eyes, seeing that he was intrigued. "we can start texting more, maybe seeing each other occasionally, but to do you a favor and keep you on that team, i gotta keep seeing corbyn and you've gotta keep your mouth shut."

"mh.. can i negotiate?"

"negotiate on what?"

"you stop seeing corbyn, tell him he's not actually worth it and then 'a week or so' later you discover me," he said with satisfaction.

"mh.." delilah softly hummed as she pretended to think about it. "corbyn is kinda worth it though.."

"give me week and i'll show you i'm better."

"and what if i then decide your not?" she slightly raised a brow as she folded her arms. "you gonna take up on my deal or.. just like let corbyn have me?"

"uh- you're just gonna have to wait and see," he cut himself off as a realisation set it. "i'm not gonna give away my answer cause then you'll have your mind made up before i even win you over."

"look.. i heard you cheated on the girl i'm friends.. and yeah i just met her and i wasn't around at that time, but i'm respectful when it comes to stuff like that," she lied. "girl code you know.."

"so like i can't really have her finding out i'm seeing you, you can't have the football team find out you've stolen me from corbyn.." she continued to babble. "mh i think my deal's the best option, not gonna lie."

"who's your friend?" he furrowed, disregarding the rest of her talking.

"how many girls at this school have you cheated on?"

"next question."

"alright then jack," she chuckled at him, her arms falling to her sides as she grabbed the door handle with her closest hand. "i'll see you around."

"text me!"

"will do, cheater," she nodded with a small smirk.

continuing her walk to where she was previously headed, the cafeteria, she pulled out her phone and sent the other boy she was seeing a quick text to make sure their plans later that night were still happening.

abigail watching her twin closely as she joined the group at their usual, slightly furrowing at the pleased and satisfied expression delilah had on her face.

"sorry i took so long," she sarcastically apologised. "was just securing jack to play the fun game we got going on."

"mh," chesley bummed under her breath — not surprised at all the boy's quick agreement.

"how'd you get him?" lilith questioned.

"he was all blah blah blah, heard about you and corbyn, you deserve better then him, and then.. all a sudden we were making out," she grinned. "wants to hang out outside of school. easy."

"and what about corbyn..?" she raised a brow. "you know you gotta keep one of them quiet to succeed. and those boys love flexing their 'achievements' on each other."

"i know," she nodded. "jack will keep quiet."

"as of," chelsey laughed through a small scoffed.

"i made a deal with him," she shrugged. "and corbyn unknowingly helped cause he said jack will loose his spot if he gets with me, and that's not stopping jack from wanting to be with me so.. he's gonna keep quiet and i'm gonna keep seeing corbyn."

"that's not.." yasmin spoke up.

"the dare's just to date the five guys, you never exactly said they can't know about each other."

".. well," she hesitated as she thought back to the other day, and how to stop delilah from telling all the boys about each other. ".. change of rules, jack can know about corbyn but the rest can't know about each other, that defeats the whole dare, makes it pointless and not fun."

"okay, i'm fine with that," she shrugged once again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
tbh i do not apologise for slow
updates i know how i want this
book to be but i don't have all
the inspo right now and i don't
wanna rush and then not be happy
with it so just bare with me while
we get it rolling