𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

Florence knew it wasn't smart to go to a bar and drink, she knew that she would wake up in the morning and hate herself for this

Florence knew it wasn't smart to go to a bar and drink, she knew that she would wake up in the morning and hate herself for this. But did she care? Not really.

Florence woke up with an thumping pain in her head she looked at the clock on her night stand as she noticed that she wasn't alone.

She looked down on herself then to her left, she saw an naked man, only covered by her white sheets. Florence groaned and took her blanket wrapped around herself.

She crouched down and took the shirt form the unknown man and threw it into his face. He grunts, he squinted his eyes he also was hungover. He looked over to the beautiful blonde that continued throwing things at him.

"You have to leave okay," she said and looked for her cloths that were scattered through the whole room.

The dark haired man lifted her bra into the air. Florence looked at him with furrowed brows. "This...is...?" He began but got interrupted by the woman.

"Nothing, it is nothing and it was nothing." She muttered while she ripped her bra out of his hands.

"Well we can make it into something, when you come over and we continue where we left off." He said with flirty smile.

Florence looked at him with raised eyebrows and threw his shoes at the man. "I mean it you have to leave, I have to go to work."

"Stop throwing things at me." The man looked at her his smile never faded. "So you actually live here." Florence turned back to the still unknown man.

"Yeah I live here, since four years..." she got over to her dresser and pulled out an towel. "But, uhm...my sister just moved here...why am I telling you that? Go, go, out."

Florence left the room, her blanket still tight around her body. She got into the bathroom and showered.

As she got out of her bathroom, the handsome man wasn't there anymore. She sighed in relief. She got into the kitchen and grabbed herself some muesli bars.

She quickly got upstairs. She knocked onto her sisters room. As she received no answer she slowly opened her door. She frowned as she saw that her sister wasn't there anymore.

She sighed, went downstairs and took her car keys and drove towards her workplace.

Florence got into the locker room and changed into her blue scrubs and got into her white coat.

She walked out of the room and tied her hair together. She walked towards her colleague and friend.

"Hey Miranda." She spoke an small smile on her lips.

Dr. Bailey turned to head to her college. She had like always an stern look on her face. "What do you want Grey?"