𝟏.𝟎𝟖 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

Relationship's a thing Florence had not much good experience

Relationship's a thing Florence had not much good experience. Either she got cheated on or got left for no real reason.

And now that she was having a new relationship, doubts were making their way towards the head of the the new red head.

But Florence would give it a try.

The Grey sat on her bed and watched how Derek applied deodorant.

Down in the kitchen, Izzie was looking around in the kitchen. The sink was full of dirty dishes, cupcakes were everywhere.

Meredith and Jamie entered the kitchen. Both of the woman looked around in shock. When they went to bed last night it definitely wasn't looking like that.

Jamie turned her head to George who was already eating his second cupcake. She smiled and walked over to him to get herself one.

"Eight hours, 16 ounces of chocolate and 32 cupcakes and they still don't taste right."

Jamie shook her head and pointed at the cupcake she was currently eating. "No, these are amazing." She muffled, her mouthful.

George nodded in agreement. "Martha Stewart would be proud."

Izzie turned to look at the two and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, look where it got her."

Meredith who still stood at the door way finally cleared her throat. "Uhm...let me get this straight the eight hours of sleep that I got since a long time you decide to turn my kitchen into a war zone of chocolate."

Izzie pursed her lips as she thought about the words of the other blonde, before she nodded.

Meredith furrowed her eyebrows before shrugging. "Oh, well." And made her way to get herself also a cupcake.

Izzie started to pace around in the kitchen as she mumbled to herself. "There's something missing, some specific ingredient. Why can't I remember?"

"Look house call her, Call your mother and ask." George said as he wiped his mouth with an tissue.

Izzie squinted her eyes at him before saying. "I don't want to call my mother."

Jamie frowned at that. "Why, from your tellings she seemed like an nice woman." Izzie didn't respond and just waved her off.

Florence stared in her mirror as she leaned forward to apply mascara. Derek stood next to her and brushed his teeth. Florence screwed the lid of the mascara back on and turned to her new boyfriend.

"Why don't we sleep at your place tonight." Florence asked as she turned to the male.

Derek's eyes widen but he quickly covers it up. "What." He asks with his mouth full of foam from the toothpaste.