bringing out the dead

I changed it so they are going to be reacting from Mikealson ball. Well this is going to be the part where Elijah undaggers his siblings, and Esther comes back.

-

-

[Elijah opens the door. Stefan, Sloane, and Damon are standing outside.]

Elijah : Niklaus, our guests have arrived.

Sloane: Hey 'Lijah

 Klaus: Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?

[Stefan, Damon, and Elijah walk into the dining room, and Sloane goes to follow but Klaus grabs her by her waist and spins her around making her face him, their face, centimetres apart.]

"Woah, I just got butterflies, and I'm not even the one it happened to"

Klaus: Hello love

[Klaus kisses her softly and Sloane kisses him back for a few seconds before pulling away.] 

[Now they are all standing in the dining room. The table is set and there's food on it. Two female servants are standing in the room.]

Elijah: It's better to indulge him.

Stefan: I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out.

Klaus: Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours.

Sloane: You will do no such thing

"And we all know, Klaus always listens to Sloane"

[They sit at the table and everyone except Stefan eats and drinks. One of the servants pours Damon some wine.]

Damon: Thank you, love.

Klaus: You lost your appetite.

Damon: Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home.

Klaus: That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?

Damon: Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier.

[He playfully winks at Elijah.]

"That was disgusting, never wink again please"

Klaus: Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through.

Stefan: Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her.

Klaus: If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah.

Damon: Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert.

"How can you all just joke about killing your parents?" Lily asks.

"You know, I never had the chance to make that joke, should we change it right now" Sloane asks

Stefan: We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses.

[Sloane continues eating while they argue.]

"I love how you're still eating"

"You shouldn't eat that much" Daisy tells Sloane.