Date

- can we please just pretend all the drama happens a day later? This is like a filler chapter and a bit more insight into Klaus and Sloane's relationship -

Klaus and Sloane are seen spooning (Klaus is the big spoon) while Sloane is sleeping and Klaus is awake, softly running his hands through her hair and staring at her with a soft smile, occasionally kissing her head. 

"That's kinda creepy"

"Don't be mean Stefan, you're just jealous"

Sloane (with her eyes closed): it's rude to stare, you know.

Klaus' smile widens.

Klaus: I'm not staring, I'm just admiring the view.

Sloane turns around in Klaus's arms and opens one eye sleepily.

Sloane: is that so?

Klaus buries his face in her neck and hums softly. Now it was Sloane who was running her fingers through Klaus's hair.

The Mystic Falls group were starting at Klaus, they'd never seen the man so calm and peaceful.

After a couple of minutes, you can tell Klaus is starting to doze off and Sloane is almost asleep as well.

-----------

It's now brighter outside and Klaus and Sloane are in the same position as before.

Sloane wakes up first this time and she looks at the man in her arms with a smile, she was the only person around who Klaus let his guard down, around. She sighs happily as Klaus slightly moves in his sleep and makes him even closer to her if that was even possible.

"Wow you're like a clingy puppy" Caroline tells Klaus and he glares at her while Sloane fake coughs to cover up her laugh.

So Sloane just lay there, holding the person she loved so deeply. She knew they would have to get up soon and face the world, but she didn't want to think about that right now, shifting her attention to Klaus as she pressed a soft kiss to his hair.

Klaus: Now who's staring?

His voice was partially muffled due to his face being in her neck, and his eyes were still closed.

Sloane: I'm not staring, I'm just admiring the view.

Klaus lifts his head so that their faces were only inches apart.

Sloane (softly): Morning

Klaus: morning

He kisses her so softly that she practically melts as she kisses him back the same way.

"NO, TOO MUCH FOR MY INNOCENT EYES" Blaise and Sirius yell out and Remus and Theo just roll their eyes at their respective partners.

When they pull away, Sloane places her head on Klaus's chest.

Sloane: I'm hungry

Klaus: Pancakes?

Sloane nods and Klaus cups her face with his hands and caresses her cheeks with his thumbs.

He kisses her once more before getting out of bed.

Sloane: Can you put chocolate chips in it?

Sloane makes puppy dog eyes at Klaus which she knows he can't resist. So he goes downstairs grumpily muttering about how he can't say no to her. Sloane giggles softly when she hears him.

"She's got him wrapped around her finger" James whispers to Sirius and Remus.

After a couple of minutes, even she gets out of bed and goes downstairs in one of Klaus's shirts and shorts.