All My Children

Gilbert Residence;

[Elena wakes up and calls Stefan. Stefan is in the Salvatore Boarding House writing in his diary when his phone buzzes. He looks at his phone and sees it's from Elena, and cancels the call. Elena leaves a message.]

"You honestly deserved that"

Elena: Stefan, hey, umm...it's me. I really have to talk to you. Please call me back.

[Elena hangs up and calls Damon. Damon is still in bed and rolls over to answer his phone.]

"She's just switching brothers every second now"

Damon: What?

Elena: Hey, I- I called you ten times last night. We need to talk.

Damon: Sorry, I've been busy.

Elena: If you're mad at me, Damon, you need to get over it.

Damon: Oh, I'm over it.

[He hangs up and lays back in bed, staring at Rebekah who is sleeping next to him.]

"Why would you sleep with him, out of everyone" Kol asks.

"We will never speak of that again" Rebekah says.

Salvatore Boarding House;

[Rebekah and Damon are walking towards the entrance. Damon's topless.]

Rebekah: So, let's not make a big deal out of this.

Damon: My thoughts exactly.

Rebekah: Besides, I expect you'll come calling soon enough.

Damon: Let's not hold our breath.

[Damon opens the door. Elena is standing outside. She is shocked. Rebekah smiles and walks outside. A few moments later Damon and Elena are inside, and Damon is buttoning up a shirt.]

Elena: Did you stop taking your vervain?

Damon: You think Rebekah had to compel me?

"I would never compel someone to sleep with me!" Rebekah exclaims.

Caroline shifts uncomfortably in her seat while briefly glancing at Damon, no one knew all the stuff he did to her, not even Sloane. She had her suspicions but never forced Caroline to talk about it.

Elena: What's wrong with you? She tried to kill me less than forty eight hours ago.

"I'm just sad she didn't succeed"

Damon: Can we just move pass that, Elena?

Elena: So is that how it's going to be now? I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out at me?

[Damon pours himself a drink.]

Damon: Well, maybe, for once, something I did had nothing to do with you.

"I don't think she understands the fact that not everything is about her" Caroline mutters under her breath.

[He holds up his glass then drinks it.]

Elena: You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them.

Damon: Well, that's great! Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?

Elena: Uh, because to kill Klaus she has to kill all of them, including Elijah. And he doesn't deserve this!

Damon: I'm supposed to care about Elijah?

Elena: Shouldn't you at least care about Rebekah.

Damon: Two seconds ago, you were pissed that she attacked you. It's a win-win.