Night 1: First Contact

Y/n entered the house again, with a few minutes to spare until his shift began, until midnight hit. The hallways were filled with absolute silence, and only the office emanated some sound. The office also had windows beside the doors so y/n could see out behind the doors. Y/n sat himself in the chair and made himself comfortable.

Y/n: I might as well make this better for myself. Let's make sure the girls are where they should be.

He checked the cameras, and he saw 3 girls sleeping in the master bedroom. One girl had purple hair, the other had red hair and the third blue hair. They also looked like they were younger, respectively.
As he swapped through the cameras, he noticed his battery went down by one percent.

Y/n: Oh come, what the heck?! Am I already losing battery this fast? Fine, I won't use these gadgets all the time.

The clock on the wall rang as 12 PM hit. Y/n's shift had begun.

-- 12 PM / 99% battery –

A few minutes after 12 PM, the phone rang. Y/n picked it up.

Phone guy: Uh— Hello? *clears throat* I hope this is recording. I'm not so good with this kind of technology, and— Oh, it is? Okay. My name is Kyouhei Kannazuki, and I'm tasked with providing these recordings to you to help you out. Anyway, as you might know already, your task is to keep the girls from reaching your office.

Y/n: If this is the guy who I need to rely on, I'm screwed...

Phone guy: Okay, so to keep them from reaching you, you should close the doors. But the process differs with each girl, so the most essential thing is to keep checking your tablet occasionally to keep tabs on them. But, uh, don't leave your office unless you absolutely need to. The first girl's name is Tohka Yatogami, she's the purple haired girl. You'll probably see her the most, probably I mean, because she tends to sleepwalk. Just don't let her enter the office when that happens and you're fine. I think... Oh, they are? Okay. The second girl's name is Kotori Itsuka, um... She has quite a temper, so—"

Someone smacks Kyouhei on the other side of the recording, and he wheezes.

Y/n: Is this all an actual joke?

Phone guy: R-Right, just don't insult Kotori. She's the girl with red hair. Uh, just close the door for a bit. And did I say not to insult her? Oh, I did. Okay, and the final girl's name is Yoshino Himekawa. She's the girl with blue hair. She's so young and adorable, I doubt she would ever hurt a fly— O-Oh! Tell them anyway? Fine, fine... Yoshino likes to hide, but she's very shy, especially when you watch her. Watch her on the cameras for a bit or when she comes near the office, and she'll leave. Oh, but don't forget to close the doors! Anyway, that is everything you should know. I—Uh, we wish you good luck on your task!

The recording then stopped, and y/n hung up.

Y/n: What. The. Hell. Am I a toy for these girls, or what? Their entertainment? Whatever let's get this over with. Got to watch the battery though...

-- 3 AM / 85% battery –

Y/n had gone through half his shift, becoming visibly bored. But when he was flipping through the cameras, he noticed a girl was gone from the master bedroom.

Y/n: W-What? Was what he said true? Oh no...

Y/n frantically flipped through the cameras to find the girl, before eventually finding her wandering in the main living room. It was Tohka, who looked like she was sleepwalking. Y/n was scared for the first time, because seeing someone move like that in the middle of the night while trying to avoid being caught was not a good sign.