Chapter 1: L.A

''I really dont wanna be here, can we just go back, ya know and act like nothng" my comment earned a look from my mom. She slightly furrowed her eyes then looked back at me. "No Amazon" i sighed, crossed my arms and faced the window huffing.

***Time Skip***

This is the longest drive ever. As i was about to post a picture on snapchat I noticed we were here. I got out and walked up to the main door. "Dibs ons biggest rooms" i begun to run to the roo, "Nope the biggest room is mine im the oldest" Nina said without even moving a musle. I rolled my eyes then went to the slightly smaller room.

As soon as i got in my room i plopped on the bed, all the furniture was already their because we dropped it off last week.I begun to scroll through instagram. "Amazon?" My mum called knocking on the rim of my door. "Start unpacking" i sighed then got up. Once she left and was gone i laid back down and starting scrolling again. After a good five minuates i got up to start unpacking. I started putting the stuff on my tv stand witch was by

the window. As i was right their i looked out the window and noticed how beautiful the backyard is. "Hmm, mabey it wont be all bad". As i finished unpacking i grabbed Franklyn and Ellie(my two pugs) and took them outside so they can pee and exersise. I sat on the chair outside and enjoyed the nature.Finally i got up and went inside to annoy Tate because i was board. I sat on her bed and spreaded all out. "Tate"

"what" she said puting her cloth in her dresser. "What are you doing" She stopped and she looked at me. "The most boring thing in the whole entire world" she begun to put her cloth away again. "Packing" i sighed and just laid their. "Alrighty Tate ima get to bed i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow." I got up and begun to walk away. "What do you mean it's only 7:pm" was the last thing i heard from her before exiting her room.

I showered and got dressed then got in my bed. I laid their for a bit just staring at the wall. I pulled out my phone, but the alarm on. I got upa dn grabbed my airpods and put them in listening to "Heather" then fell asleep.

***Next Morning ***

Im an actor, singer, dancer, rapper, i do many things. I've been trying so hard to get my big break for acting and its so hard. Finally i made a Brat Tv audition for Chicken Girls and i got the prt. :D I play a girl named Delilah Summons. The acting is later tho right now were going to a music producers studio. Ima be singing for him and if he likes it he'll sighn me.Im very nerveous.

When we were in the car it was just me and my mum, July and America didn't come. My sisters are already celeberties so now i just have to make my mark. "Mum?" "Hmm", i put my phone down and looked at her, "who has this guy produced" My sister July helped me get this meeting with the music producer, i kinda love her, but sometimes she's VERY annoying. "Hmm lemme see, well obviousally July, and he did Bars and Melody".

When i heard that my eyes got all big, i love bars and melody. After a fifeteen minuate drive we arrived at the studio. Omg im so nerveous. Once we got in i noticed how big it is. "Hey i'm Blair" the guy in front of me said shaking my arm. "Amazon" i said kindly returning the shake."Right this way" he started to walk to the studio are and signalled me to follow him.Once we got to th studio he showed me how to do everything then he went to his spot on the otherside.

"Okay whenever your ready Amazon" i was freaking out and panicking. I looked over at my mum and she hand signalled me to breath, so i took 2 deep breaths then started. The song im doing is 'Heather' by Canon Gray.

still remember third of December
Me in your sweater, you said it looked better
On me, than it did you, only if you knew
How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes
As he walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky
he's got you mesmerized
While I die
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave him your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like him better
Wish I were Heather
As soon as i finished the song he auctually looked suprised. Oof. As soon as i took off the headphones i went out and Blair was talking to my mum. "Alrighty then come on Amazon" she started to walk away with me not to far behind her. In the car it was kinda quiet so i asked my mum the question. "What did he say" she tunred her head and looked at me. "He said that he'll call us" I nodded then faced the window again. Finallyafter a good drive we were at the set of Chicken Girls. I got out and went to my mum's side of the car. "Alright Amazon call me when your done" i nodded then walked away. Once i walked in i was so scared and exited at the same time, their was probily 20+ celberties in their. I've never been around one celeberty yet along 20+ celberties. I was walking ande so mesmerised by everything that i ran into someone. "Oh my gosh imso sorry" stupid stupid me. I looked up and who i saw was :O."Oh my gosh. Can't beleave i just ran into Hayden Sumeral" he just laughed atmy stupidity. "Your new to this arn't you?" And of course i nodded my head up and down crazy like an idiot. "Hey look well i have to go good luck" he pausedwaiting for me to tell him my name. "Amazon" "Alright good luck Amazon" and just like that he walked away.Omg i cant beleave i jsut met and stupidly ran into Hayden Sumeral. I went to the hair and makeup are and i saw, Coco Quinn and Txunamy getting their hair andmakeup done. They were talking and i had to sit at the only emtpy seat witch happens to be in between them. I went and sat down in between them forcing them to stop their converstation After a bit of quiet Coco talked. "Hi im Coco" she put out her hand for me to shake it and i did. "Amazon" Then Txunami turned to me.