Chapter 2: Goatfam

As soon as we got inside Jenna and Piper ran up to me. "Amazon, you look amazing' i smiled, "You look better" i hugegd them then we left to hair and makeup again, when i got their i say Hayden getting his hair and makeup too, but it's kinda weird guys have to get their makeup done. I went and sat down

next to Hayden because it was an empty seat. "Your the weird girl from yesterday right?" I laughed. "Yes i am, annd your Hayden right?" He nodded. "How was your. First day" I looked at him. "It went really good" My charater Delilah plays Tk's and

Birdie's younger sister, so i would of been in Mani if i came sooner. "Glad". Then the lady came in to do my hair. "See ya on set Amazon" i waved good bye as he left. She did my hair and makeup then after i went outside to the main room. I sat down next to Jenna and Piper. I sat in betwen them and laid on Jenna.

We started talking then Coco and Aide came up. "Amazon hey" i smiled at them"hey" "So do you wanna hang out after today with my suqad" i thought about it for a moment, "sure" she smiled. "Great see you later" Aiden finally spoke then they left.

"Hey do you guys wanna do a tik tok" me and Jenna agreed then we got it ready and did the tik tok. While we were doing it my phone buzzed. After finishing the tik tok we posted it.

(Just piture or add me in it )​​​

***End Of The Day***

At the end of the day i said goodbye to Jenna and Piper then left with Coco and Aiden. Once we got into the car i noticed that the messege from eirlier was from Gavin, he said hi, i responded with,

Official_AmazonSummons: I go to Goat House😁

After sending that to him Coco, Aiden, and i did some car tik toks then posted them. My phone buzzed again and i opened it to see.After a good ride we arrived at The Goat house. We got out and wnent inside. "Wow this place is amazing." They laughed as wej

went inside. We walked tot he kitchen where evryone wa at. "Guys this is Amazon, Amazont his is the crew. "Sarah" she ponted

at the girl with long blond hair. "Niccolet" the girl with short dark brown hair. ''Ryker' guy with mop-ish light brown hair. "Jacob" guy with red/light brown curly hair. "Lexi" girl with blond/light brown hair cuddiling wit Jacob.

"Delijah" colored guy (no rcism at all) "Paesha Poe" girl with orange/red hair. "Krischelle Delgado" gIrl with dark brown curly hair. "Ruby Lightfoot" with blond- ish brown-is hair. "Solowflo" guy with banie waring all green and yellow. "And last but not leaste Gavin" the guy with brown hair, blond tips, pink hat, and heart earings.

I looked over at Gavin, do you beleave in love at first sight? Well good it's not real. "Oh my gosh i love your outfit" i smiled at Sarah and accepted her complament. "Aww thank you i love your too" she smiled then i went and sat down in between Coco and Sarah. As we were talking Niccolet suggested we do a video. We all agreed on doing a video so we decided 24 hours in the trampoline.We went outside and started the video, "Hey guys wassup it's ya boy Gavin and today we have a very extreme video for you. "My feet hurt" Coco complained and pretended to pout, i gave in and bent down a little for her to get on my back, "yay''. She got on my back and i basically carried her through the hole intro.

We went to the store and as soona s we go their Brian split us up into two's. "Alright Gavin and Amazon" me and Gavin went together waiting for everyone else to get their partners so we could go. Finally everyone got their partners. "Alright what do we need" i shrugged my shulders in responce. "Water jug" "just don't drink it all at once" he laughed, "right" We went and grabbe a gaderade water jug then moved on. After we got the rest of our stuff we went to go check out. Once we got back to the Goat House we begun to do the video. (Im gonna skip to the end of the video because nothing good happens) Me and Gavin ended up wining. I was s exited it took so long and i was so hot after 'If you guys enjoyed this video don't forget to like and subscribe'' and then just like that the video was over. Coco jumped on my abck again, for some random reason that gurl loves piggy back rides. We went inside to hang out in the AC.