Chapter 3: Gavin

"yea, I'm in Pipers squad" his facial expressions changed. "Why" she shock his head. "Nothing". He went quiet for a moment, "you probely don't know this but i used to be in Pipers squad before you came," "What happened" "Lev and i both liked her, and she liked both of us, but she chose Lev, i mean i'm over her and stuff but i just don't really wanna talk to her" I nodded my head. "Oh i'm sorry" He smiled. "It's cool, i'm glad your here" We started talking about random stuff, Walker is amazing, he's funny, he's weird, he's sweet, he's super cute, oh no.😦

***On Set***

So today is the day where i guess all three of the squads are coming today and are gonna come on set today and watch us act witch is gonna be very weird, Walker, Gavin, and i all in the same place at once. Once i got their i walked in with my bff Jenna because we drove here together. We walked in and went our separate ways. I went to go find Hayden. When i finally found him he was talking to Indiana. "Hey stranger" he turned around and saw me. "Hey, your not gonna bump into me again are you?" I laughed. "Hah no" 'So how was your day yesterday" i thought about it for a moment. "It was good, and the weirdest part was I have so many friends" and as i was saying that Hayley came and gave me a hug from the back. I turned to face Hayley. "Hey Hayley" and i gave her a hug, then i turned back around to see Hayden. "Touce" was all he said as he walked away.

I turned back to face Hayley, "good job" and then we gave each other a high five. Me and Hayley went over to the hair and makeup and we both took a seat next to Mads. We sat down and watched as they did her makeup. "It's looks amazing"she smiled, "I know right, these people are really good with makeup". I smiled then stop talking because the lady came to do my makeup. Once she was done me and Hayley both said goodbye to Mads then we went to hang out with Indiana and Brooke. We all stood by they wall talking and laughing. "Hey Jenna" i said as Jenna begun to walk to us, "hey guys" she walked up to me and as usual i have to look up to her. "You know what I'm done with this, today i'm gonna be the bigger person, i got up and jumped on Indiana making myself taller, then i looked down at Jenna.

''Hah'' i said pointing down at her. She just laughed, ''hey, do not laugh''. She pointed to the squads. ''Let's go hang out with the squads'' i begun to shake my head, ''no'' but she just said the opposite 'Yes, you have to eventually might as well do it now'' i just rolled my eyes and got off of Indiana and we began to walk to the squads. Once we got their i hugged Simone from her from her back, she put her hands on my arms and hugged me. ''Hey guys'' i smiled as me and Jenna came around to face Simone. We sat down next to Simone and Hayley joined us, she came and sat down next to us. ''Scene 1, Delilah, Harmony, Kate and Brittany,'' i got up and walked over to the stage.

***Later That Night***

''You have to chose someone' i nodded and agreed with Jenna, ''Look Jenna i know but it's so hard, their both amazing'' then i turned to look at Piper. ''How did you do it piper'' she thought about an answer for a moment. ''It was hard, but i just followed my heart, what does your heart say'' ''what does my heart say'' i got up closer to he and leaned in, ''MY HEART TELLS ME NOT TO LET ONE OF THEM DOWN BUT WHOEVER I CHOSE I LET ONE OF THEM DOWN''. Then i sat down at the other side of the bed and laid down. Spreaded out on the whole bed. 'If i chose Gavin then Walker will be upset because he's been through this before and if i chose Walker the Gavin will be upset and i can't live with the fact that i hurt or let someone i really like down''. And then her face got all big, ''so your choosing Gavin'' i sat up and faced Piper, ''what no,uhh i don't know'' I laid and plopped back down on the bed, ''i'm so confused''

***Later That Day***

So this morning Gavin messaged me asking if he could do a lie detector on me, and i said yes so today i will be going to the Goat House. Once i got their their was no one in the living room, ''hello'' i walked into the kitchen and found everyone getting ready for the video''Hey Gavin'' He turned around to face m,''hey'' then he hugged me. ''Are you ready'' i nodded so we begun the video. He turned to the camera and begun to do the intro. I really don't want anyone finding out my secrets but it's for Gavin right? ''Hey guys wassup it's ya boi Gavin and today we hav a crazy extreme exiting video. Then Brian turned the camera to face the lie detector. ''Today we will be doing a lie detector test on my crush''. Then the camera turned to face me. He took me to the chair and the guy tied me up. After they were done strapping me in Gavin sat down in the chair

in front of me with Coco, Aiden, and Niccolet next to him. ''Ok first question, easy and simple, do you think i'm a good singer'' Coco asked. ''Yes'' we all looked at the guy waiting to see his answer, ''Correct'' he said with his thumb up. She smiled and looked at me, ''aww thank you'' then we tuned to Niccolet for her question. ''I'm trying to think of a question'' all of us just laughed. ''Do you think your a better rapper than Gavin'' i smiled and laughed while putting my head down, ''she does'' i shock my head, ''no''. We looked at the man waiting for the answer again, ''correct'' he said with his thumb up, ''see i told you, Gavin is a way better rapper then i am''. Then we turned our head to Aiden to ask the question. ''Does Gavin annoy you sometimes''

i laughed a little at the question, ''yes'' we all turned our head to face the guy waiting for the response. ''Wrong'' he put his thumb down, i laughed and threw my head in my hands,''how does he not annoy you'' Aiden asked, ''that thing is so off Gavin drives me crazy sometimes'' Aiden laughed so hard he almost fell off of the chair. ''Alright last question, nice and simple'' the last question was Gavin's. ''Do you like me'' oof. I sat their trying to be straight and calm, i do like Gavin but that situation was so funny. I tried so hard not to laugh that i even pinched myself to not laugh but i couldn't keep it i and i starting cracking up. ''Yes'' i said while laughing, i leaned back in my chair a little.

''Correct'' i looked at everyone knowing i was correct. '' okay Gavin your turn'' his facial expressions changed, ''no'' i took the wires off of me and went over to Gavin, ''yes'' i grabbed his hands and took him to the chair. The other guy hooked him up while i took Gavin's chair. ''Do you think your the best looking in the whole squad'' Coco asked him. He shock his head, ''no'' we looked at the guy. ''Wrong'' i smiled as he cracked up, ''i do not think that'' i just laughed at him. The next question goes to Niccolet.''Gavin do you...think your the most talented out of the squad'' he shock his head. ''No''.... ''correct'' the guy said putting a thumb up. Next question went to Aiden. ''Do you like Amazon'' and as Aiden was saying that i got a message from my squad asking me to hang out, i said i would but when i'm done with the video. Then i put my phone down and looked at Gavin. ''Yes'' Then we looked at the man one more time because i kinda didn't wanna as him a question. ''Correct'' he said with his thumb up. Gavin turned his head to the camera, ''if you guys enjoyed this video don't forget to like and subscribe'' and then he ended the video. We paid the guy then he left.

''Alright guys i have to go, me and my squad are hanging out'' Coco and Niccolet pretended to pout. I hugged everyone then went to Gavin. ''Bye'' then I dipped. Once i got their everyone was sitting on the couch. ''Hey guys''