Naruto Cifer Abilities

Naruto's abilities gained from Ulquiorra

Master Swordmanship

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant

Enhanced Strength, Durability & Speed

Immense Spiritual Power

Sonido Master: One of Ulquiorra's more noticeable traits is his tremendously skillful speed. Sonido is a technique that allows Arrancar to travel at high speeds.

Sky walk: All you have to do is focus spirit particles beneath your feet to form a platform, and you can stand in mid air

Sky walk: All you have to do is focus spirit particles beneath your feet to form a platform, and you can stand in mid air. They fly probably by propelling themselves with the particles or they kick off of it or they just use the spirit particles to move them.

Cero: Ulquiorra can fire Cero from his fingers with excessively destructive power. His Cero can be charged and fired relatively fast, and is green instead of red, which is the most common color of a Cero. The force of the blast can send an opponent hurtling long distances, effectively destroying any obstacle in its path at great range.He can fire it from either hand.

Bala: While similar in function to a Cero, a Bala is not nearly as powerful, but, thanks to its composition, its speed is 20 times faster, allowing it to be fired in quick succession

Bala: While similar in function to a Cero, a Bala is not nearly as powerful, but, thanks to its composition, its speed is 20 times faster, allowing it to be fired in quick succession. This technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it like a bullet from their fist. Ulquiorra's Bala is red.

Enhanced Hierro: The hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. Ulquiorra's skin is highly durable, even by Arrancar standards. He can deflect attacks of similar power barehanded.

Enhanced Pesquisa: The Arrancar ability to sense spiritual energy. While any Arrancar can learn it, Ulquiorra possesses impressive skill with it. From a single glance at his opponent, Ulquiorra can immediately determine how powerful his opponent is.

Solita Vista: This ability allows Ulquiorra to replay events he has seen to others by removing and crushing an eye, which turns into dust and flows around those he intends to use it on. The dust relays his sight and feelings.

Garganta Broadcast: The user of Garganta Broadcast can create individual Garganta portals that can show events that are currently taking place in a different area.