chapter2: Light up the void in my Nightmare

Neither of us said anything raincoat girl continued to tremble there on the ground while not looking at me while I stare in disbelief.

I was pretty sure Amy was still by the entrance of the tiny room expecting something to happen.

Then, finally, I realized I was still in heatblast form holding a fireball in my hand in a way that implied I was going to hit the girl with it, which I wasn't.

I quickly detransformed which startled both the girl and Amy, which caused the girl to be confused.

BEN: "Whoa, there! I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise!" I said while holding my hands out in a non-threatening manner to show I truly meant no harm.

At first, the raincoat girl just sat there while still trembling in fear, but
eventually, seemed to calm down
slightly and turned her head towards
me.

Then, in an incredibly soft voice, I heard her speak to me.

Raincoatgirl: "W-who.. Who are you?"

BEN: "ben...My name is ben tennyson
but you just can call me ben "

Then she spoke again, this time with less fear in her voice.

Raincoat girl: "Okay...ben..so, how did you turn into a fire monster?"

First I gestured to Amy to come so I didn't have to explain to her individually.

I told them the whole truth from the camping to how I found the Omnitrix to me fighting evil all summer with it when I was just ten to how I saved the earth multiple times from vilgax, eon, and others to how I got transferred to this dimension, well not the sketchy porn website, and told them this is not my first time.

Of course that was a lot to take in but they believed me when I transformed into different aliens.

Amy: "wow ben I didn't know I was with a superhero all the time that's so cool!!, why didn't you tell me before"

BEN: "Well, It didn't seem important at the time"

Raincoat girl: "you can understand gnome too?"

BEN: "well I have a Universal Translators built-in the Omnitrix that can translate all most every language in the Multiverse pretty convenient"

Raincoat girl: "yeah, but how will you go back to your universe now"

BEN: "ahh...well..for now, let's focus on escaping the uhh"

Six: "the maw"

BEN: "Yes the maw and, I didn't pick up your name"

Six: "my name is six"

BEN: "well nice to meet you six" I then hold my hand

Six quickly picks up what I mean and we shake hands but I noticed that Six is blushing under her raincoat when she touched my hand.

I was happy that everything moved smoothly with my story, Amy won't be alone but when I look at Amy and she seems like thinking about something,
then I looked at six.

Amy: 'I don't know why but I feel weird I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach when I'm with ben.

BEN: "now let's keep going Six"

I walked away from the corner with Six and amy right behind me

BEN: "While we move Maybe we can...y'know, talk?" I asked

Six walked up to me, while also adding more light to the room.

And because of the extra light illuminating the area around us, I could finally see her face: she had dark brown hair underneath her raincoat hood, and her long bangs almost covered her eyes... the key word here being "almost" covering her eyes, I could faintly make out two, golden yellow eyes underneath her long bangs.

She actually looked... kinda pretty.

Six: "Alright" she said

Me, Six, amy all sat near the small lit
lamp in silence, taking the time to warm ourselves up.

Amy was taking a nap in my lap,
while Six was sitting on the ground while hugging her knees, all of us enjoying the warmth caused by the fire in the lamp.

Eventually, the silence became incredibly thick, and so I decided to try to break the ice by chatting.

I turned my head to face Six, who was sitting to my right.

BEN: "So...what were you doing in here, Six?" I asked.

She raised her head at my voice.

Six: "I was scared that someone was following me, so I tried to hide in this room, when I came in here, I didn't want to risk getting hurt, so I tried to hide in the corner, not well enough, though..." She explained.

BEN: "heh...sorry for scaring you, well when I came here I was trying to find my way out of here when I met Amy and offered her the chance to tag along with me, we were setting out when we saw you ahead of us and thought you were trying to escape too, but why did you hide to begin with if you knew it wasn't monster?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Six: "I thought one of the crews of the
Maw sent you after me or something in exchange for not capturing you.." Six said

Okay that was kind of offensive
that she thought so little of me right there.

BEN: "Well you heard my story, and as I said, I have no interest in
hurting you whatsoever, Six" I said
truthfully "I just thought you were
trying to get out of here and thought it'd be best to team up or something,
I mean, you are trying to escape from here, too, right?"

Six: "Mmhm", Six said softly while nodding in confirmation "I'm trying to get out of this place and be free, I can't stand staying here any longer than I already have"

Dammit, she sounded way too
traumatized and scared for me not
to think of her as adorable.

BEN: "SO..,want to try and get outta here...together?" I asked, holding my hand out to her again.

She stared at it for a while before
grabbing and shaking my hand in
agreement. Her lips, which had been a somber frowning position up until now, finally upturned into a small smile.

Just looking at her smile made my own lips form a smile of my own.

I got up and hoisted her into a standing position as well.

Six(smile): "alright I accept your offer"
said confidently.
_________________________________________

AUTHOR: THIS ONE TOOK A WHILE TO MAKE BUT NOW THAT I FILL MORE CONFIDENT IN MY WRITING I WROTE THE BEST IN MY POWER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN ALIEN IN THE STORY I WILL TRY AND PUT IT IN IT JUST COMMENT.