chapter4: It's not HEATBLAST but I can work with it

Shit, talk about the worst dija vu possible.

BEN: "SIX!!" I cried out

She was struggling against the leech's crushing grip around her, but unless the watch complete recharging soon, she was going to be strangled and swarmed by other fast-appoaching leeches, looking around I registered the scent of oil on the skin of the leeches.

Wait a minute! Oil was flammable!quickly figured an idea.

Lifting amy off of me, I gently held her in front of me.

BEN: "AMY!", I quickly told her, "Go and knock down that door!".

Amy: "But what about you ben, will you be ok?"

BEN(smirk): "don't worry amy" I said lifting my arm showing her the omnitrix "I always have someone by my side"

sooner had I said that amy nodeed her head than she turned and raced off to the door to knock it down.

Thinking quickly, I had no sooner noticed that the omnitrix was green meaning it can be used again.

BEN: "It's hero time!!!" I said running to six

Activating and selecting heatblast icon and slamming down the omnitrix core, and in a flash of green light I was transformed.

into.......swampfire?, I feel like this is going to be an on-going joke.

I stooped a couple of inches from six, making a small fireball throwing it at the leech.

*SCREAAAAEEEECH!*

Almost instantly, the part of the leech that the fireball hit caught on fire, causing it to screech in pain and release six, who had stopped moving.

The sudden appearance
of flames caused the other leeches to back off, if only temporarily.

BEN(swampfire): "SIX!" I said with my raspy voice, then I stooped down and shook her.

BEN(swampfire): "Are you okay!?" I exclaimed.

She didn't answer me right away, which terrified me.

However, after several seconds her
eyes fluttered open, groaning

Six: "what..is*cough*this smell" six said,then black out

I let out a sight knowing that six is alive, but then I heard leeches
screeching at me from all angles.

BEN(swampfire): "Shit!" I
half-whispered as I looked about.

I spotted amy waving at me
head, and noticed she had already pushed down the door, so I just had to get myself and six over there.

Right as the leeches jumped at me and six, I quickly ignited the methane in my palms engulfing them in fire and blasting all the leeches, burning them into nothing.

But my victory was short lived as another hord of them shows up sorunding us.

BEN(swampfire): "I don't remember getting stuck in plant vs zombies world" I whispered to my self

Then I got an idea, I slapped the omnitrix faceplate in my chest engulfing me in another green light, and when the light died down I was transformed into.

BEN(big chill): "big chill !!!, amy get on my back were going for a ride"

Then amy did as I told her with an unconscious six, as I flew to the door and entered it after surrounding it with ice so that the leeches wouldn't be able enter it.

After detransformeding, I Handed amy six's lighter, I told her to light the lamp in the corner while I laid Six down on the floorboards, gently setting her down, I got on both my knees beside her as I checked her pulse by putting one hand on her wrist and another to her neck, just to be sure.

Thump-thump... Thump-thump..

BEN(smile): "Oh, good she's still alive!" I cried happily as I detected her heartbeat, removing my hand from her neck while unconsciously
keeping my other hand on her wrist

Looking over to amy, who had just
lit up the lamp and looked at me, waiting to give her an answer, I gave her a relieved smile and a thumbs up.

BEN: "She's okay, amy dont worry!" I told her

Amy: "Oh, thank goodness!"

Suddenly, I felt a slight pressure being squeezed on my hand.

BEN: "Ah?" I said as I looked back to six

To my utter relief and joy, she was now staring straight up at me with a smile on her face, her eyes peeking through her bangs I had noticed right there that her hand was squeezing the one I had placed on her Wrist.

Six: "T-Thanks...*cough!*...*cough*" six said in a coarse voice, letting out small coughs as she did so, taking in small, shallow breaths

She must still be recovering from
almost being crushed to death, I
realized.

BEN: "Hey, don't talk right now, six", I slightly chided her, though I still had a smile of relief on my face

BEN: "you were almost squeezed
to death, don't be pushing yourself right now, alright? Take deep breaths"

If she was bothered by my chiding,
she didn't show it - Her smile didn't falter as she laid there, taking in deep breaths like I advised.

Six: "Thanks for... *pant*.. saving me, ben...*pant*" She said to me, her soft voice slowly returning,

BEN(smile): "well I wouldn't leave my friend to die, that not how I roll"

Then, to my amazement, she lifted her upper body into a semi-sitting position and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

Six: "...Thank you so much, ben.." six said shakily

I felt my cheeks warming slightly, as well as felt my own smile grow.

Getting over my initial shock, I gladly returned the hug.

BEN: "Hey, what are friends for?" I
said

AOUTHOR: I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHER BUT DONT WORRY THE OTHER CHAPTER WILL STILL BE LONG, I WANTED TO SAY IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANY ALIEN JUST COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND I WELL SE WHAT I CAN DO, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ