heathers theory

TW:// teen suicide, murder, spoilers for Heathers and the word forged, forge will be used A LOT

So if you think about it, Veronica forged a hall pass made 3 people die and a building explode. So what if, Veronica never forged the hall pass during beautiful.

So the first thing is that the event of candy store doesn't happen, Veronica doesn't join the heathers , but she might still be bothered by people.

Fight for me will happen, but JD won't be pissed if that Veronica forged a note.

Freeze your brain could happen if Veronica did go to 7/11 when JD was there.

Big fun has a chance of happening, and Veronica might not get into a fight with H. Chandler and Dead girl walking might not happen. MIGHT but I'm not sure

Dead girl walking, possibly won't happen and H. Chandler won't get killed.

The me inside of me will also not happen
-

Blue won't happen since Heather McNamara and Heather Duke won't lock the car and let Veronica alone with Ram and Kurt.

Our love is god won't happen since JD won't kill Ram and Kurt and sadly I love my dead gay some will also not happen too (man i love that song)

-

Meant to be yours and dead girl walking (reprise) won't happen and JD won't blow up the school, since JD knows that Veronica didn't commit "suicide"

Lifeboat and Kindergarten Boyfriend won't happen and same goes for shine a light.

Seventeen reprise won't happen since JD won't explode the building and know that Veronica is still alive and not dead

So in theory Veronica forged a hall pass which killed 3 people and a building blown up

I'ma making that a fic