America's Christmas Present

Decided to make a oneshot of America's first bottle of estrogen, she still has the bottle.
Note: I'll be using she/her pronouns for America.

-----------------
Dec 25, 2001
---
The warm air filled the main room with the sound of cheer and laughter, especially when all countries are having fun not being in conflict. Well America was not having fun. America was sitting in her office head laying down on her desk. When she stood up from her desk, she grabbed a notebook and a pen and started writing down something

December 25, 2001
Dear diary... She stopped writing for a minute then went back to writing, in the last few days I shave felt nothing but pain. Of course it's Christmas and I should be hanging out with everyone else, but I feel like I can't... I feel like nothing, I feel like I am trapped being a boy. No one else can feel the pain like I do. I feel like crying every time I see myself in a reflection of me. Every time I see a mirror it shoes me the failure of a person of who I am. WHY DOES LIFE MATTER WHEN I CAN NOT FEEL LIKE MYSELF ANYMORE!

America's Office

America shut the notebook and threw it across her room. She layer her head on the floor and started crying. The tears fell from her eyes and onto the desk. Her face felt red from all the tears that were from her face. She felt nothing but dysphoria. She never wanted to go down to the main hall since she knew everyone would treat her like a boy and if she wore a dress everyone would just stare at her like if she did something wrong.

Main Hall

Britain was having fun drinking with her friends, but she felt something was off. She never saw America. She went to Mexico, since they both live with each other and when she went up to her to ask where America is.

"Hey Mexico do you know where America is? I haven't seen last week."

"Well she has been down for a month. She did come but I think the only place she will be is her office. I think she is there."

"Thank you Mexico."

"You're welcome." Mexico said. Britain went to her office to get a small bag. Then after getting the bag she went to America's office. Before she entered she heard some crying she was afraid of America being angry since she was seen America being angry when they were both younger and when America gets angry, it gets bad. So Britain knocked on the door and waited for a response.

America's Office

America heard a faint knock and wiped her tears and went to get her notebook and putting it back where it was before. She went and opened the door and saw Britain.

"Well I didn't know you were her so... have this gift I guess?" Britain said handing the bag to America.

"Thank you..." America said.

"I think you should open it now." Britain said.

"Why..?" America responded.

"Just open it." Britain said. America opened the bag an saw a bottle. (Image below)

 (Image below)

The bottle ^

"Is this estrogen?" America asked.

"Y-." Before Britain was able to say yes, America went and gave Britain a hug. Britain decided to give America a hug too before it got awkward.

"Thank you... Thank you so much. How did you know I that I was trans?"

"Well a sister knows what a her sister wants." Britain said.

"Thank you for calling me your sister." America said hugging Britain more.

"Well you don't seem you want to go downstairs, do you want to head home?" Britain asked.

"Sure. Let's go home." America replied. The both went to their car and went to America's house to help start America on hrt.
---

Hope you enjoy that small story I will do a doodle dump later on in the month.