suspicious cry

Hello everyone 👋
I hope all you are doing good

Precap:- mpt day finished with full of love and happiness

Let's begin

At night in mpt

(As mpt members duty ours finished except chita. Haseena already gone.
Kareena is waiting for pushpa outside, billu was sleeping in his billu niwas)

Ps:- thik hai chita hum chalte a hai aur haan apni aankhe khol ker duty kerna

Cc:- hum to chahte the chand ke saath duty kerna ( he came close to santu. Hold her hand and lost in her beauty and santu is blushing)

Ps:- ahm ahm.. ( fake cough)

( He left her hand with jerk and come in his senses)

( After that everyone left from there. )

At 3:am night

( Chita was sleeping on his chair.)

Outside the mpt

( It totally dark night. Owl and eagle cats sound coming, dogs crying voices coming, high wind is blowing. The sound of the tree is moving )

In mpt

(suddenly chita heard someone crying He follow cry voice)

Cc:- koun hai.. kaun hai ( after sometime he saw a girl is sitting in between the road. Her face is not clearly visible. He came close to that girl) koun ho tum ( asking from her back) she start running. Chita also running behind her arrey ruko .. . Then reached to the deadend. All the way was closed but when he reached she vanished. Kha gayi. He heard girl scary laughter sound. But there was no one except him. The voice came:- "badnam hai koi gumnaam hai koi scary voice. Chita start sweting out of fear 😨. He wipe lips in fear and standing there only silently.

Upcoming :- who is she

Thank you ❤️
That's it for today 😊

Vote it, comment it, follow it, share it
If you like it

Take care
Bye 👋💜