<3 Paper Rings || Gillian X F! Reader <3

Modern School AU

3:46 pm, August 23rd, 2048

Y/n's POV

As the final bell rings, I grab my stuff from my locker and leave. I walk down to the park a few blocks away and sit down on the bench. I grab my book and begin reading. As minutes turn to hours, I get lost farther and farther in the world of the story. I forget the world around me and escape into it, so much that I hadn't noticed the presence next to me. I see the girl staring at me out of the corner of my eye and jump, quickly closing my book. I look up to see my classmate Gillian.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Most of the time you were," She replies. "I followed you from school and sat down about 5 minutes after you got the book out. I wanted to tell you something, but I didn't want to bother you."

"You're not bothering me. What is it?"

She hesitantly gets on one knee in front of me, reaching into the pocket of her lime green jacket. She pulls out two matching frog-shaped paper rings. She clears her throat before grabbing one of my hands and speaking.

"Y/n L/n, you are the prettiest, funniest, and sweetest girl I've ever met. Will you go out with me?" She asks, holding my hand with one of hers and the paper rings in the other. I feel warmth creeping up to my face and my heart pounding through my chest.

"Of course," I reply, not being able to stop myself from smiling.

"Finally!" Nigel yells from the top of the playground.

Gillian throws a textbook at him and barely misses as he dodges.

TPN Oneshots & Headcanonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें