<//3 Healing Wounds||Ray X Male! Reader <//3

Angst & Hurt/Comfort

!!TW - Self Harm!!

Y/n gently puts the final piece of gauze over the wound, wrapping up the delicate wound. He lets the boy's inky black hair fall back over the ear.

"I still don't see why you couldn't at least try to have someone else help so you didn't make such a big cut," Y/n sighs.

"The others thought it was a crazy idea. None of them wanted me to do anything like that to myself again.." Ray replies.

"What do you mean again?" Y/n asks, furrowing his brows. Ray sits in silence, wearing a remorseful expression.

"Ray?"

"..I've tried stuff like that before..." He replies almost in a whisper.

"Stuff like what?"

"I've tried to harm myself before and they're worried I'll do it on purpose again..." Ray responds quietly, his voice cracking as tears gather in his eyes.

Y/n hugs him tightly. His arms snake around Ray's shaking form as he cries into his shoulder. Ray wraps his arms around Y/n's neck and holds on tightly.

"You know I'm always here if you need to talk, right? All of us are," Y/n says. "I know it's not always that simple and with your situation, you really couldn't say much. But next time you get those thoughts, please just try to tell one of us..." 

"..Yeah, thanks Y/n..." Ray sobs as his breath hitches. "I'll try..."

"If you don't mind me asking, have you done it recently? I won't tell anyone but I would like to patch them up if you have them," Y/n asks softly. 

Ray nods hesitantly and raises the long sleeves of his tan sweater. Y/n cleans the wounds gently, stopping every time that Ray flinches or inhales sharply. He wraps the bandages around the boy's arm and secures them on the underside. After finishing the wrappings, Y/n lightly kisses the tops of each of Ray's wrists before getting up to check on the smaller kids.