Chappie 1 ~ Hungover

Hi everyone!

So this is my first 1D fanfic.

The title is a work in progress at the moment. So it could possibly change throughout the story or it may not. Same with the cover.

I hope you like this chapter!

Comment, share & vote pretty please. It would a lot to me.

Love ya :)

-Cayley :) xx

_________________________________________________________

Cassidy's POV

"Cass, sweetheart. Time to wake up. You don't want to be late for soccer practice," my mom yelled up to my room. I hate waking up on Saturdays, especially after a party the night before. All of a sudden I felt a pain go through my head. I let out a loud groan. Mainly because I was in pain.

I threw my blankets off my now warm body and sat up. The pain in my head increased. Awesome. Note the sarcasm. I feel like shit. Note to self, never drink before practice or game day.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up feeling sick to my stomach. I ran to my bathroom and headed straight for the loo or as other people call it the toilet. I lifted up the seat and pulled back my hair. That's when yeah. I threw up. Gross big time.

After about five minutes with my head in the toilet I felt okay to take a shower. Not 100% more like 30 %. I stood up and closed the bathroom door. I whipped my throw up mouth on a towel.Then I undressed myself and turned on the tap in the bathtub.

After a nice warm shower, I got out and wrapped one towel around my body and one around my hair. To be completely honest I feel a bit better. Then I went to one of the cabinets and pulled out an Advil bottle. I took two with some water then walked back into my room.

I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone that was plugged into the wall. I picked it up and pulled the cord right out and turned it on. After soccer today I have to go to my dad's house, which completely sucks.

My parents divorced 6 years ago and ever since my dad has been a complete dick to my brother, Connor and I. My brother Connor is 17 and we're really close although sometimes we do fight.

Once my phone was turned on, I checked my messages and noticed that my dad sent me a few. Great. I didn't bother checking them because I know that if I did they would be really rude.

I placed my phone on my bed and walked over to my dresser. I picked out a pair of sweats, a pair of panties, one of my many sports bras that is blue and a t-shirt. I threw my clothes on my bed and got dressed really fast noticing that I had 20 minutes according to my clock.

After I was dressed I went back into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My left eye had a, you could say medium, bruise under it from three days ago. It's a long story.

I looked at my right arm and there were probably four bruises on it from about two weeks ago. I tried to ignore the fact that they were there and just focused on brushing my hair. Over the past six years it's been really hard on my brother and I.

After my hair was all brushed I grabbed an elastic and put my wet blonde hair into a ponytail. I looked in the mirror and grabbed an elastic headband. Next I grabbed my concealer that was on the counter. I put some on the bruise on my face so no one could see it.

Out of nowhere my stomach made a noise indicating that it was time to eat. I walked out of my bathroom and checked the time. In big neon yellow numbers it said, 10:30. My phone started ringing and I knew that it was my dad but I really did not feel like answering. I walked over to my closet and grabbed one of my many soccer sweaters and put it on.