PROMPTS

(just a heads up for new readers, this used to he a 31 days challenge book so that's why there's probably some confusing things i say in past chapters)

PROMPTS (MAX 2 FOR EACH REQUEST)

you can also give me songs if you'd like the imagine to be based off one

you also don't have to choose a prompt at all! just give me a story idea and I'll do it, I'll also do reactions if you want!

i am not too keen on smut, but suggestive or mild smut is alright with me!

1 “One more chance! I’m giving you one more chance to fucking stop resisting!”

2 “We were made for each other, can’t you see that?!”

3 “I can end all of your pain. You just have to say those three words.”

4 “They are going to hurt you. They are going to leave you, mock you, betray you, abandon you. But not me. I’ll be here for you. I’ll worship you, love you and protect you from the world. Just you and me. Forever.”

5 “So cute. Begging like anything will help you.”

6 “You really thought you could keep your little boyfriend/girlfriend secret from me?”

7 “The most safest place in the world is with me.”

8 “Sorry for the restraints. Are they hurting you? I can take them off if only you don’t try to run away again.”

9 “Do you want to be punished so badly? no? then eat”

10  “Can’t you see? The world is a scary and dangerous place. If you stay here, you’ll be safe. In my arms.”

11 “Did you read my note? Did you love it?”

12  “After I’m done with you, you won’t even be capable of thinking of anything or anyone else but me.”

13 “You should really stop trying to run away. I’ll always find you, you know? Me and you—we have a connection that no one else will ever understand.” 

14  “Do you know how much it hurts to see you look at someone else? To see you smile at someone else? It makes me feel sick.” 

15 “Do you like my hair longer or shorter? Brighter or darker? Do you want me to be happy or sad? Tell me, so  I can be perfect…just for you.” 

16 “I’m doing this for you! Can’t you see that?” 

17 “Oh, sweetheart, they aren’t really your friends. I can be your friend—I can be better than they are. They don’t need you, I need you.” 

18 “Please smile for me!” 

19 “I can always…carve a smile into your face.” 

20 “You’ve been so good for me. Don’t ruin it like this.”

21 “Isn’t this better―you not fighting me for once?”

22 “I should’ve done this sooner. It’s what you deserve for being such a fucking brat.”

23 “I-I didn’t mean to hurt you, I was just scared! You were going to leave me!”

24 “don’t you see? it’s your fault- you made me like this.”

25 i“n the end… you’re only good for being with me. you’re useless at anything else, aren’t you?”

26 “i’m sorry for stealing your personal belongings… now that you’re here forever, i can return them”

27 “well, maybe if you’d accepted my confession, all these people wouldn’t have had to die…”

28 “anyone who could rescue you is already dead. give up.”

29 “i tried my best to be a normal lover… but it simply won’t work. you understand, right?”

30 “if you’re smart, you’re going to stop struggling and kiss me back right now”

31 “you’re crying… ah, it’s because you love me, right?”