Works related

Dressed as the former girlfriend

of the hero of the shadow emperor Author: A bowl of new tea

Copywriter:

In the novel "From the Shadow Emperor's Favor", there is a big villain who is hated by everyone.

The main villain, the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist, suddenly disappeared when the male protagonist was most depressed and needed help the most.

When the male protagonist accidentally entered the entertainment circle and became famous, she suddenly appeared again. Fans of this male protagonist, as well as a cadre of readers outside the novel, hate her.

Zhao Qingqing also hated this villain's female partner, and the most unfortunate thing was that the female partner in this book had the same name as her, and she was even more suffocated in her heart.

The author's serial novel is now writing to the key point, seeing the female partner who talks to the heroine alone. Zhao Qing was slightly disgusted, and Li Ma sent a long comment overnight.

But no one thought that in the past moments when Zhao Qingchang commented, she would wear a book, wearing the villain of the same name that she had always hated and complained about.

Looking at the whitewashing of the shirt, the young and childish male protagonist, Zhao Qingqing did not know how to choose for a moment.

Food Guide: This is a different world farming text from 2014 can also be said to be a chronological text, the male and female protagonists in the text married very early, and then almost all of them are fighting for careers. And the author does drag the writing, the story plot is really slow, please be careful to jump the pit. Some readers can't stand it, if you feel that the article is too procrastinating, please stop the loss in time, in general, thank you for reading support, then oh!

Content Tags: Love Alone Clock Crossing the Air Encouraging Life Sweet Text

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Zhao Light, Zhao | Supporting Character: Su Xuexue | Other: InterviewErmes: Exam Crazy She Wears into the Era Text

A Brief Introduction: A Short Story
of Whitewashing The Female Match
Intention: strive to be enterprising, ride the wind and waves!

Brief review

of VIP works Zhao gently crosses into an urban entertainment novel and becomes a villain that everyone hates. The villain, as the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist, chose to betray and leave the male protagonist when the male protagonist was at his most depressed. But fortunately, when Zhao Qingqing crossed over this time, she and the male protagonist Zhao Huang had just returned from their hometown to work in the metropolitan factory. At this time, the male protagonist Zhao Gong was not a national film emperor who suddenly became famous and exploded, and Zhao Qing was not the villain female number two that everyone shouted about later, everything had just begun...

Since 2014, the two protagonists have all started to fight step by step with the factory workers, the story is realistic and romantic, and reading it will make people feel warm and real. The protagonist in the text is working hard and persevering no matter what problems he has, and it is a masterpiece worth reading.