Chapter 42 (2)

Books of interest.

Finally, when the two were tired, they sat on the clean and bright library table like the others.

Looking at the zhao who picked out an architecture book and slowly flipped through it page by page.

In the end, Zhao Qingqing didn't know what was going on, so he subconsciously picked up his mobile phone. Then turn off the sound flashlight, and quietly take a photo of the zhao bird next to him.

The boy who was flipping through the book with his head down quickly noticed her movements, and when Zhao gently tapped the second one, Zhao Hao smiled consciously.

The clean and handsome cheeks, the beautiful lips that are slightly raised, and the beautiful eyes that seem to be written with warmth and happiness.

Holding up his mobile phone in a daze, looking at his mobile phone, he was really a big boy with picturesque eyebrows. Zhao Qing's heart seemed to miss several beats, and then for a long time, he felt that his heartbeat finally returned to normal.

Zhao Qing suddenly remembered, "Strangers are like jade, and gentlemen are peerless in the world." This sentence.

Obviously, zhao at this moment, when reading a book with his head down, is wearing an ordinary white T and blue long-sleeved shirt. But put away the phone, subconsciously look at him again Zhao Qingyi still remembered this sentence should be a word to describe the ancients.