Tu me manques (i miss you)

"You", he said, "are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain".
Nietzsche

Days passed, my dear

Days passed, my dear. Exactly 5 days, since I sent you those flowers with the beautiful white envelope and my feelings inside of it. Days passed, since I last saw your lovely face..and no response has been received from you.

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. All that was in my head was you. Only you. It has always been you..and forever is going to be you.

Walking around the castle. Panic inside of me begging me to burst out. My chest was in so much pain and I had the worst headache in my life. Maids walking after me begging me to put something in my stomach, or I might die.

"I don't wanna eat anything!", I let my anger out on those poor women, who were there to take care of me and keep me on my feet, "I want you to prepare my horse! I'm going out".

I couldn't wait any longer for your response, my dear. I had to see you, I had to talk to you once more at least. Why aren't you responding to me, my dear? Was my confession too much?

"Prince Satoru, I suggest you to stay home at the moment", Nanami tried to get some sense in my head, when he heard I was going out, "it is pouring horribly outside and it might be dangerous for horse riding".

"I don't care! Get the horse ready!".

Nanami thought he knows what's best for me, but he had no idea. If he knew me better he would know, that when I say, that I'll do something-nothing can stop me. Even the worst weather.

They eventually got the horse ready and I hop on it immediately. The moment I left the stables the rain soaked my clothes and my hair fell down. My horse going faster and faster under the heavy rain, only the sound of his hooves around me.

Down the road from the castle to the village, I was more than ready to face you, my dear. I was ready to take you with me even. The poor animal was reaching his limits, but it is as passionate as me. The sound of the hooves stop, when I finally reached the centre of the little village.

I got off the horse and the villagers around me immediately bow to me. One of them even took care of my horse.

"Tell me where l/n y/n lives", I announced and they all pointed at a small house next to the pharmacy down the street.

I started running, my dear, like I never ran before. My boots splashing water under my feet right on the side of pants, but I didn't care. My hair falls in front of my eyes and the ground under me slippery. I almost fell before I reach your house.

But that didn't stop me.

I stood there in front of the old wooden door with a little black lock on it. I know on the door, no..I bang on the door as loud as I could and I hope for the best.

And sure enough, my prayers were answered the moment you opened that wooden door and looked me in the eyes. Your beautiful e/c eyes widen as you saw me in front of you.

"Your highness?", your soft voice made me forget every worry, that I had in my head that day, "you're soaking wet, are you okay?".

"Did you got the flowers?", I asked you. I had no time to waste, my dear.

"What flowers?", you raised your eyebrow at me with so much confusion.

"I sent you flowers. Exactly 27 pink roses with a white envelope in them, did you get it?".

"No, unfortunately I didn't receive any roses from you, your highness", your eyes slowly got down. I knew you were lying to me, my dear.

"Hmm, I guess they got stuck in the mail. Or maybe the pigeon didn't brought it to you", I joked waiting for your reaction. You chuckled a little bit and it melted my heart, "I know, that you're lying, y/n. I just don't know why".

I could see the hesitation on your face as you opened your mouth to speak, but stopped for a good period of time. I was smiling the whole time. Nothing can make me angry, when I'm with you. I was enjoying my time.

"Thank you so much for your present and your kind words, your highness", a quick pause between your words, "but I can't accept it".

"And why not, my dear?", I asked you. This was the first time, that I called you 'my dear', do you remember?

"I'm afraid our feelings aren't mutual. And I'm afraid we cannot be together, even if they were mutual", you explained to me.

"Are you lying to me again, y/n? Can you look me in the face and say, that you don't feel the attraction between us?".

"No".

"I knew it. You are lying", I finally felt brave enough, so I walk closer to you and I finally took your hands in mine pressing them to my chest, "don't deny it. Please, don't push me away, my dear. Don't let it go to waste".

"I can lose my head, Satoru!", you yelled in my face and pulled your hands away, "you are safe to love whoever you want, but I am not".

Oh, my dear. How little did you know about my freedom at that time.

"I would never allow it, y/n!", I grabbed you a little bit harder that day and I immediately regretted being rough with you, "I would never allow them to hurt you. I'll give my own head for yours, I'll give them my whole body".

"Don't be stupid, Satoru".

"No! Listen to me, okay?".

You stopped fighting immediately. You were so strong, maybe the strongest woman I have ever met, and yet you were so submissive to me that day. I loved the fact, that I can't have control over you and you still let me take the moment.

"I would never let anyone harm you", I brush my thumb through your cheeks and I put my palm on the side of your face, "my dear, you can't understand what it means to me to try".

"What it means to you, Satoru?", you looked at me with those big eyes and my hearts stopped beating for a small second.

"It means everything".

I was so confused, my dear. All those feelings and fights, that I had with and in myself were crazy. I've never experienced such a thing, I've never had the chance to love. I mean, was it even love? Did I loved you from that same beginning?

The answer is yes. I loved you since the first time your eyes met mine.

People say it's impossible to fall in love with a person, that you barely know. But what do they know about soulmates? And trust me, my dear, your soul is tied to mine. Forever.

"Do you..accept me?", I asked you, my voice was shaking, a little crack escapes my throat.

"I don't know..", you looked down.

"Let me proof to you, that I'm genuine about you, my dear. Can you at least do that?".

"Satoru, I..".

"Please..don't say no".

"I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes either. Do as you please".

That was my green light to go.

A/n-are we moving too fast? Probably. Am I going to stop showering the reader with love and passionate Gojo? No. Am I going to stop feeding you with fluff? Nah.