#2 ice cream day

Bandu was just walking down the sidewalk until...
Bandu: *dramatic gasp* ICE CREAM!!
Bandu then zooms at a very high speed to the ice cream truck skipping everyone in line. Once he got his ice cream, he saw Dave and Tristan comping too.
Dave: oh hey bandu!
Bandu: OH h-hey Dave (clearly Stuttering) want some ice cream?
Dave: sure
Tristan: YEAH!
They all get ice cream and go on a walk together. This might be the most time bandu got this close to Dave (well besides Tristan) but yeah.

Meanwhile with expunged
Expunged was bored so he decided to go see what his brother was doing. Once he open the door, he wasn't there... "bandu?" he said.
(No response of course)
He started to get a little concerned, he never leaves without saying anything. He continues to look around but still nothing... but his...phone?
"he left his phone...? HE NEVER DOES THAT! well he did once but STILL SOMETHING HAS TO BE WRONG!" He runs outside to look for him, concerned at this point. (he barley gets concerned especially when it's his brother). Wile he was walking, he saw the ice cream truck that bandu was at. He goes up to it, "hey have you seen someone short with a green at come bye?" "I think so yeah, I think he went that way with a friend". "Friend...? What friend?" "Idk they were wearing blue in a wheelchair."
("Wait... Dave?...")
He then sees bandu walking back.
Bandu: uh oh..
Expunged: BANDU WHERE WERE YOU I WAS SO WORRYE- uhh I mean..
Bandu: wait.. you were...?
Expunged: uuuuuh
Bandu: YOU WERE!!!?! Bandu says with a tight hug
Expunged: mmmm..fine I was
Bandu: AWWWWW anyway I brought ICE CREAM!! Here yours, chocolate right?
Expunged:  yeah
They both walk into the sunset with their ice creams.
Oh yeah I bet your wondering, "what happens to Dave", bandu walked him home with Tristan lol.

Idk just a short little seen that popped in my head