#6 taking it a step further

Later on, the four eventually went to their homes.
Meanwhile with expunged and bambi...
"..."
Bambi: hey expunged
Expunged: yeah
Bambi: we have been dating for a while now
Expunged: yeah
Bambi: and... I just wanted to ask you if we could..yk
Expunged: y-yeah (is he breaking up with me?)
Bambi: I just wanted to ask, what would you do if I was...well
Expunged:...
Bambi:uhhh whispers*....Horny
YExpunged: uh...w-well wait are you?
Expunged: I mean do you want to?
Bambi: well... yes actually
Expunged: well I mean if your ready, I guess I am

Expunged grabbed Bambi's neck causing him to moan and throws him onto the bed then expunged joins him on the bed.
Expunged: hehehe (i've been waiting for this)
Expunged pins Bambi to the bed and they start making out wile expunged slowly takes Bambi overalls off and everything he wears at the bottom to reveal his...let's just call it member, expunged also takes his pants off and everything to reveal his member and he turns Bambi on his stomach. Expunged whispers in his ear, "you ready?" Bambi replies "y-yeah" he says horny af. Then expunged shoves it in like there's no tomorrow thrusting at a decent pace wile biting Bambi's neck softly, meanwhile bambi moaning like crazy because of how good it felt. After a wile, expunged eventually came and so did Bambi, but they weren't done.
Bambi: now it's my turn
Expunged: wait what
Bambi pushes expunged on his back and Bambi lifts his legs onto his shoulders.
Expunged: W-WAIT WHAT ARE YO-
Bambi without hesitation shoves it in causing expunged to moan very loudly. Bambi was thrusting actually pretty rough, expunged loves it though. Eventually they both came at the same time, but after that they heard foot steps.
Bambi: who is that
Expunged: probably bandu but we should keep quiet until he goes away
The shadow under the door eventually went away. Expunged and Bambi then decided to go to sleep cuddling because they were exhausted from everything that just happened.

The next morning, expunged woke up and remembered what happened last night, it was fun. He decided to fix breakfast. Bandu comes out the room with a 'what was yall doing last night' type of expression. (damn he must of been the shadow under the door)

Idk I might continue this maybe