12 | 𝕁𝕄

"And he is mr.kang, One of our business partner."

Taehyung introduced me with his business partners and i just bowed to them and they bowed too.

"Hello mrs.kim, its really pleasure to finally meet you."

He said with a soft smile on his face as i smiled back and he continued.

"Your wife is pretty young tae, was it a love marriage or arranged?"

"Actually both. From my side it was love and from her side it was arranged."

He said and ringed his arm around my waist, as i was processing what he had just said.

Love marriage? I thought he was humble , and caring maybe because i was young. But love? Does that mean oppa is safe?!!!! Does he know about him?!!!

Thinking about my brother, is he fine? Is he okay? Dad did nothing to him right? He wouldn't hurt him he is his son. I really miss him so much. I wish he was here with me and pull me out of this mess.

I was in my thoughts when ji sun came and started talking with taehyung and others.

"Wassup buddy"

He said to tae while hugging him and not to mention he did not forget to look at me and smirk, making me gulp as the scenes and talks of his with me in the washroom started flashing in my mind, making me gulp the lump that was forming inside my throat.

"I'm good but what about you where were you this all month huh? We met just on the second day of my wedding."

Tae said and broke the hug.

"Oh its nothing i just had some works so got busy with handling them do so ya. How are you mrs.kim?"

My breath hitched hearing him emphasizing mrs.kim as i looked up scaredly and nodded slightly as tae was looking at me.

"I'm fine."

I spoke in a lower tone and then looked away, he was staring at me intensely.

"Are you uncomfortable mrs.kim?"

He asked with fake worriedness while frowning his brows as tae looked at me with worriedness too, well i was sweating and shivering a little bit due to him.

"Princess are you okay?"

Tae whispered which was only audiable to me and pulled me closer to him, as i crashed against his chest and placed my hand on his chest and one on his bicep and he stared down at me,

"Yeah i'm fine i am just not used to these events and crowd."

I said while looking around mostly trying to avoid him as he was clenching his jaws and hands.

"Its okay just some time and we will be going back to home okay, and."

I looked at him waiting for him to continue as he smiled and leaned in, i paniced for a second but he just pecked my forehead and backed away while saying.

"Don't worry i am here with you to protect you and make you feel confortable."

I smiled at his care towards me, but soon that smiled vanished when he spoke.

"I see you both are being shamelessly lovey dovey infront of a single man."

He said through clenched teeth yet faking his tone. His eyes landed at me which were looking at me with caution and threat, i can't believe him whatever he said about tae.

He was lying yn have you forget he said that he wants you back no matter what, don't fell in his trap he is a wrong signal.

I was convincing myself but at the same time it was bothering me that he knows tae more than me as tae said he is his bestfriend, so whatever he was saying, was it true? Should i believe him?

I don't know what to do my mind and heart are at the opposite routes, my mind is saying me to believe him while my heart is saying to not believe him.

It is complicated. I have to forget him, he is my past the worst past. I should hear my heart, tae loves me so he will not leave me.
________________

"FOR GOD SAKE WHY THE HELL WE HAVE TO STUCK HERE"

Jimin yelled in annoyance and kicked the side table of the bed and huffed then looked at the lady infront of him who was sitting on the bed and eating grapes without caring about her surroundings.

He rolled his eyes at her and spoke.

"Ms.Park are you here just to eat?" She teared her gaze from her precious grapes and gazed uo and down at him and raised her brow and then shrugged her shoulders.

"What the hell what are you?" How can you sit there peacefully and eat as if nothing is happening around you?"

He said and placed his hands on his hips looking at her totally annoyed.

"So, what do you want me to do in that flood storm huh?" She said and rolled her eyes.

So here they are stucked in the hotel where they were supposed to stay for some hours but due to the condition of the atmoshpere. They couldn't go out or maybe not be able to go even after few days.

As the area is totally emerged due to flood storm.

So probably they are still in Busan after coming back from hospital they came here for a little stay but the sudden change in weather was cherry on top.

"Give me your phone." He demanded.

"Why?"

"I want to see which phone brand you use."

"Oh its samsung." She said without giving a single glance to the man standing infront of her who was throwing daggers at her from his eyes.

"Can't you be nice for a second?" He huffed more in annoyance.

"Can't you be quite for a second?" She just added more fuel to his anger.

"Enough i have had enough of you just give me your phone for goddamn."

"Why?" She again asked.

"I have to call someone."

She looked at him for a second then pulled out her phone from her pocket and unlocked it then threw it towards him.

He rolled his eyes and dailed someone's number and went towards the window.
_________________

Meanwhile

"Hyung stop it will you?" Jungkook whined as he saw his hyung teasing him by eating meal from his plate.

He was about to speak but his phone rang and he stood up and went towards it to see who is it.

"Huh! Who is it?" He saw an unknown number and then picked it up.

"Hello?" *Cold tone*

"Hello Jk?" His eyes widened hearing the other side as he recognized the owner of the voice.

"JM?"
_______________