13 | 𝕒𝕞 𝕚 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖?

OTP

"H-hyung? Jimin hyung?"

Hearing jimin's name from his jungkook's mouth other members came towards him, it has been a while since they talked to him after he went to his hometown busan.

He heard jimin's voice but it was cracking which was hard for him to hear.

Jk:"Hyung how are you?"

Jm:"i'm fine but is everything fine here?" *cracking voice*

Jk:"hyung your voice is cracking i can't understand what are you saying."

Jm:"what?"

Jk:"where are---

Jhope snatched the phone from jk's hand and started his rap.

Jhope:"jimin how are you?where are you? Are you fine? Why---

Soekjin grabbed the phone from jhope's hand and said.

Soekjin:"where are you right now?"

Jimin:"yes hyungs i'm fine and i'm at one of busan's hotel."

His voice kept on cracking which was hard for them to hear clearly.

Soekjin:"when are you coming--------

The call got disconnected.

"What the hell happened?" Jk said.

"I think the weather is not good in busan as you guys could heard the sound of thunders and storms badly." Soekjin stated.

"Lets inform Taehyung first about it."
Jhope said all of them nodded.

"First finish your meal then we will pay visit to the kim mansion."

Seokjin said and all of them went to finish their meal.

>Meanwhile jimin<

"Fuck it."

He said as soon as the call got disconnected due to poor network problem caused by heavy rain in the busan.

"Did every shit had to come in my life?"

He mumbled and looked at rosè who laughed at him when he mumbled.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

"No i'm not" she refused and smiled playfully.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. He said and threw her phone on the bed which bounced and almost fell from the soft mettress. She glared at him and spoke.

"The fuck my phone did to you huh?"

He ignored her and went in the bathroom.

"Tiny jerk." She sticked out her tongue at the bathroom door and continue eating her grapes and grabbed her phone before scrolling through insta or whatever.
_________________

>Yn pov<

"I'm telling you yn you will regert it later. He doesn't love you, he is faking it."

"No one can love you more than i did can anyone? Tell me what i did nothing for you? Huh?"

"I said sorry that what i did was wrong but did i do that? No right?"

"I made sure you were safe, i made sure you were protected, i made sure you were happy, i made sure you were getting everything, but did you ever loved me truely or was it fake?"

"No matter what i will love you and will gain your trust back and you too."

"I know you love me and you too love me still."

"But you are angry at your sunny(ji sun) thats why you are refusing thst you still love me."

"Did you hear that?"

"I SAID DID YOU HEAR THAT YN"

"Yn? Yn? YNNN?"

"Huh?"

I flinched and came back to my senses when i heard taehyung's voice calling me, i looked back and saw him coming towards me with a confused look on his face my heartbeat increased unknowingly.

I gulped when he came infront of me and towered infront of myself.

"What happened yn i'm seeing you have been behaving strangely ever since we have come back from party?"

I felt sweat forming on my forehead and i looked into his night like dark and ocean like deep orbs, which were pure worried.

"I--

I couldn't find any word.

"What is bothering you baby tell me hmm?"

He said while softly pulling me in his embrace and rubbed my head sith one of his hand.

Peace, peace and peace.

His embrace is the best peaceful place ever, but

I love you more than anyone else, you love me too i know that.

His words ringed in my head.

The more i try not to think abou him the more he roam around my mind.

"Words baby words."

He said and tightened his grip around my waist while i was not able to stop his words to roaming around my mind.

"Nothing happened." I said and tightened my grip around his waist.

The words were yours but the touch is his.

The soothness was yours but the peace is him.

The past was you but the present is him.
________________