15 | ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤

>Taehyung<

"Keep updating me about the company and mansion okay. And don't forget the work i told you to do okay."

I whispered the last sentence in kevin's ear to which he nodded and then i looked at yn who was coming along with tan in her arms?

"Let's go yn we are getting late and why are you holding tan?" "Tannie is going with us too."

What? No way.

"Yn we are going on honeymoon baby not on a picnic." "So what please tae let tan come along i will not get bored there if tannie will be with us."

Do you think i will let you get bored? Am i not enough?

"Don't be childish baby tan will not go eith us and i will not let you get bored there. Now give him to kevin. Kevin take him."

Kevin grabbed tan from her arms who was pouting sadly.

"Sorry baby your dadda don't want to let you go with us."

I sighed at her being too adorable but its not the time to sigh or admire.

"Lets go baby we will be late."

I held her hand in mine and interwined my fingers with her.

"Okay hyungs take care all of you and jungkook keep updating me okay." "Don't worry much tae just go and enjoy your quality time."

Jin hyung said and one by one gave me hug and patted yn's head and jungkook was about to hug her when i pull her closer to me.

"What were you trying to do?" "Com'on hyung she is my beeeeessst friend let me hug her for once before she is gone."

Dramatic ass. He wiped his invisible tears and yn looked up at me as i looked down and saw her pouting at me.

"What? You want to hug him too?" She nodded vigorously. I shook my head with the same energy she again nodedd and i again shook my head but then she gave me her most famous puppy eyes with a pout on her plumpy lips. I closed my eyes in defeat and let go her, in a light speed sticking to eachother shedding inivisible tears.

"Take care of you muffin and if he do something just call me and i will come and beat him up okay." "Okay bunny and you too take care of yourself."

Muffin? Bunny? What? When this all happened when did they become so closed to call eachother with nick names?

"Has your drama finished or not yet?"

Jungkook scrunched his nose and then yn came back and held my hand like a good baby. I patted her head and went inside the car and the driver started driving and yn waved her hand to all of them.
____________

"Yn yn slow down don't run like a kid."

I held her back instantly when she tried to run inside the jetway bridge. I smiled warmly at her cute childish habits i see the sparkles in her eyes the way it shines. Her excitness is on its peak.

"Tae click pictures of mine here please please." "Baby we can't stay longer here you know the reason right so please don't be sad we will take alot of pics once we land."

Her face saddened when i refuse her wish but its dangerous to stay any longer here as i just recieve the text that some of my enimies are seen around us.

"Please just one picture, lets take a selfie together just one." "Okay okay fine." "Yeashhh"

I stopped and pulled out my phone from my coat's pocket and opened the front camera. I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me while she place her one arm around my waist and did a v sign with the other with a big smile on her face i smiled automatically and clicked the picture.

"Let's gooooooooooo" she pulled my hand with her dragging me to our private jet with all of her mighty. Such a baby.

"Do inform me if you need something sir and mam." The air hostess said and bowed before going away i nodded and turned to yn who was very excited and then the jet started moving and she started counting?

"1.......2.......3 and veeeeeeeeeeee"

I laughed when she did the veeeeeeeeee when the jet left the ground i though she would be nervous or scared but hell nah she is all time energetic and excited.

"Its gonna take 11 to 12 hours to Paris so lets have a sleep. You didn't take a nap today also." "But i don't feel like sleeping." "Not even in my arms?"

She stopped for a second but then smilee cheekily and nodded i chuckled and stood up to look the door and then climbed up the bed and then pulled her in my arms and pulled the duvet on us covering ourselves.

"Its time to re-charge energy for your hyper self."

I said and she giggled i caressed her head and it took no time for her to go in a deep slumber.

"Sleep well my baby bear."
_____________

>12 hours later, in Paris<
"Why didn't you wake me up when we landed and how did i sleep that much?"

She whined the moment she woke up and found herself on my lap in the car indicating we are heading to our hotel.

"Baby you were sleeping in my arms so peacefully that i didn't want to wake you up or disturb your sleep." I said and pecked her pouty lips which turned plane with wide eyes. She shyly hide herself in my chest while blushing making me chuckle how my effect always makes her flustered.

"We will reach our hotel in 30 minutes till then you can play on my phone i have some work to do on my macbook okay?" "Okay."

I gave her the phone and she got off of my lap and started recording the snow falling outside.
______________

>At the hotel<

"And this is your suite room sir if you need any help just call us we will be there for you."

The manager said and walked away and i closed the room while taking our lagguage inside. Whereas yn was already admiring the room and went inside the balcony from where the Eiffel tower was seen fully.

"This room is so beautiful and the weather is sooooo chilly here."

Her voice cracked as she was not wearing warmer clothes just a white tee-shirt with wide-leg jeans and coat of mime which i make her wear when we landed.

"Come here and get a warm shower and wear warm clothes." "Then we will go outtt." "Yes now go i will order food til then."

Taking warmer clothes from her suitcase she went inside the bathroom and i made a call to order some food.

I hope our trip go all safe and sound without any intrruption since i didn't tell her about my enimies stalking us here.

To be continued.
_______________