What the hell have I just done?

Hey guys, sorry my editing was acting like a butt and didn't let me enter the thing.  So here you guys go and sorry for the wait!  I hate it when authors do that too.
Song of the day: UP10TION Catch me
ENJOY!!!
---------------------
BJoo's POV

It's been a month of hanging out with Hyeontae and oh my god he was fun!  We went to all kinds of places and did so many things together.  We played Sims on the weekends and played other games with GOT7.  I also got to meet the rest of them at their dorm.   I got to be on GOT7's YouTube channel about 6 times and it's been really fun!

Hansol on the other hand has been caught up in his work and stuff so we barely get to spend time with each other.  So to keep me occupied I would hang out with Hyeontae.  Don't worry I still help UnderDogg with their stuff but afterwards me and Hyeontae hang out for hours.

Today is the day that I evaluate them on their skill and to see if their improving.  Seongoong was cleared as well as the others.  But Hyeontae?  Improved very well.  He seems to be picking up on the dance moves more better than expected.  "Alright guys great job today!"  I said and they got their stuff.

"Bjoo I got some new games wanna try them out later?"  Asked Hyeontae. 

I nodded.  "Yeah I'll come over later I have to talk to your manager."  He nodded and packed up his stuff.

"No problem I'll order your favorite pizza."  I smiled widely.  "Really?  You will?"  I sound way too excited for pizza.  He nodded with a smirk.  "I'll see you tonight."  I waved goodbye.

Once I left I went to the recording studio. I sat in the hue black rolling chair and called Manager Nim.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hello Manager I evaluated them today." He sighed. "Alright give it to me." He didn't really seemed thrilled.

"Alright well they all seem to be improving very quickly and surprisingly Hyeontae has been picking up the choreography pretty nicely." I said.

"Oh that's very good, thank you for looking after them while I was gone." He said.

"No problem Manager Nim, when will you be coming back with the CEO?" it was silent for a few seconds.

"Um we will be back around...I need to ask him but I do know it won't be much longer, but don't worry their choreographer will be back in a week." A week? So soon? What I grown attached to them.

"Oh um okay that's wonderful, nice to hear that." he chuckled. "You don't sound so happy about it." I smiled.

"Well I've grown attached to them."

"Don't worry you can still practice with them when I need you." I smiled. "Thanks Manager Nim." We ended the call shortly after that. I walked back to the dorm to shower before I went to Hyeontae's dorm. While walking to my room I bumped into Jiho.

"Oof!" I laughed and helped him off the floor. "Thanks BJoo."

"No problem Jiho, how you been?" He smiled. "Good, how is UnderDogg going?" I rolled my eyes while smiling..

"Good, their actually getting better since I'm helping them and all." He rolled his eyes while laughing.

"Well you and Hansol are amazing dancers." he said.

"No way you are better Jiho!" he waved me off in disagree.

"Naw you and Hansol are great and then me and Hojoon." I smiled. "Thanks buddy, hey have you seen Hansol?" He nodded.

"Yeah he's in your room." I hugged him and walked into our room. I opened the door to see my sexy ass husband sleeping in a ball. I smiled widely and laid down on the bed and watched him sleep.