A good ending

I just wanted to thank all the readers and followers who have supported me and this book since the first one which was my very first ever book. Thanks for this wonderful and amazing journey and the pleasure of writing for you guys. This book has been fun writing and I wish you will continue to support me and my work in the future.
Song of the day: TOPP DOGG The Beat
ENJOY!!!
--------------------

BJoo's POV

The sky was blue and there were no clouds in sight. I stared out the window in 'awe' and looked over at Hansol staring at me in bed. He was naked but I didn't mind because my husband had a sexy body and fat ass. I smiled at him and walked over to him and joined him in bed. He pulled the covers over us and held me into his chest. His lips grazed over mine and soon was smashed to mine. I put my hand in the crook of his neck pulling him closer to me. He soon pulled back and put our foreheads together.

"Your lips will forever be that soft." He panted while caressing my cheek and staring right into my soul.

"Hell yeah and only for you." I said and we both laughed. He held me tighter by wrapping his arms all around me and repeatedly kissing me. "Uh yah stop! Hansol I got enough of your kisses on my face." He stopped and stared down at me.

"Oh really?" He said and I nodded.

"But not enough on my lips." I said while smiling widely. He chuckled and kissed my lips. I held his face in my face and we had a hot make out session. As things were getting hotter until our bedroom door opened.

"YAH it is only 7 in the morning and y'all already having sex?! Look we all going out today no option is present!" Yelled Leader Goon.

"Yeah says you! You and A-Tom were humping like bunnies that one time in the dorm early in the morning!" Yelled Hansol.

"HANSOL WHAT HAPPENS IN THE DORM STAYS IN THE DORM!! Be ready and showered and dressed by 7:30 if not there will be consequences!" He yelled and slammed the door. We both looked a each other and started laughing.

We got up and took a long hot shower and got dressed. Since it was hot outside I decided to put on my ripped blue skinny jeans with a white tight shirt. I grabbed my Jordan's and waited for Hansol on the bed. "Hansol your hair is fine!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes. I've sat here for a good 10 minutes of him checking his hair and trying to fix it. Gosh men and their hair!

"Okay Bjoo I'm done! Sorry I just can't stand messy hair." he said after kissing my cheek. I nodded and we were out the door.  We walked out the dorm and found BTS hogging the couch and a whining Yano.

"Yah V hyung move your fat butt over so I can watch tv too!" He used aegyo too. V looked at him like he had 4 heads. I laughed a bit.

"I don't have have a fat butt now shush! Kwangsoo is about to betray JaeSuk." He said turning the tv up so Yano's whines would be muffled.

We walked over to the kitchen table and sat with Jungkook and Jimin.  I remember the first day we met them. It was a great day and a bad day too.  We had just won the award at Show champion for the first time but BTS had to ruin it lol.

Flashback

Hansol POV

A few more weeks have went by and nothing bad has happened.  But for our fan meetings all gifts have to be checked and scanned.  And those guys have been banned from our meetings as well.

But one time we went to show champion and we won first place!!  We were all so freaking happy that we ran all over the staged and some of us cried.