Tell me you love me

Hello! Another update for you guys!! I love you guys so much!! Lol.
Song of the day: VIXX LR Beautiful Liar
ENJOY!!!
------------------------

BJoo's POV

It's been a week of many dates and many wonderful memories with Hansol. I've been having a lot of fun with him and I've found a meaning to be happy with him again. Before I didn't but now I do. He's shown me the way again.

I was on my way out to get him some flowers. Our anniversary is coming up and I really want to do something special for him. After everything that has happened I really want to show him how much I love him. I walked out of the dorm and went to the garage.

Already half way to the flower shop Hansol was already calling me. I chuckled.

"Hello-"

"BJOO WHERE ARE YOU?!? I WOKE UP AND YOU WERE GONE FROM MY SIDE!! ARE YOU OKAY?!? DO I NEED TO CALL 119?!" He yelled in my ear.

"Hansol no in fine I'll be back in 20 minutes I went out to get something-"

"LIKE WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Hannie I'll be back okay? Don't worry I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay pleas be back soon I didn't get my morning kiss from you."

I smiled. "Actually you did. I kissed you before I left babe. Don't worry what I'm getting is for you. No I'm not telling you it's a surprise."

"Okay be back soon. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. Okay bye." I hung up and threw my phone on the passengers seat. I drove into the flower shops parking lot and locked the car.

I walked into the shop and saw it was empty. Good I can do this quickly without a huge line. I looked around and saw all the kind of flowers and it's beautiful colors.

What color and flower should I get? His hair is black right now and so is mine but there are no black flowers here. Should I get roses? Or tulips? I need help.

"Um excuse me? Could you help me a bit?" The old lady turned around and smiled. She looked so cute and fragile.

"Yes what do you need?"

"Could you help me pick out some flowers? I don't know what to get."

"Who's the lucky lady?" She asked.

"Uh lucky man. It's for my husband." Her eyes widen and she smiled warmly.

"How wonderful. Tell me about your husband." She walked behind her counter and looked at the flowers. I stood in front of it.

"Well we've been through a lot, he likes to dance and since sometimes. He's beautiful and very caring. He takes care of the people around him instead of himself, he's not selfish or conceded he's very...he's perfect." I heard her chuckle.

She turned around with a huge bouquet of flowers. White and Red Roses with a Pink Tulip in the middle. My mouth opened in aw. "Here you go, this will only be $25, also what's his name?"

"Kim Hansol." She nodded and grabbed something out from the counter. She wrote something on the little white paper and put it in the flowers.

I grabbed my money and gave it to her. "Here you go young man. Your very young how old are you?" I blushed.

"22 ma'am."

"Your husband?" She put the money in the cash register and gave me my change.

"23." She tilted her head.