Naughty

The great hall's empty other than two students who seem to be using the hall for something other than eating and sorting. Breakfast has yet to commence as the hall enhances every little pant and whine that's slipping from mouths that are busy.

The space between the boys is non existence as lips mingle with lips and tongues play tunes against teeth. Hands are becoming daring as they start to find sensitive skin under clothes. Their skin slowly turns a dusk pink, staining with lust. But just when things are about to escalate, the big doors to the hall begin to open. An echoing creak ricocheted through the silent room, startling the heated teenagers.

In a panic, both boys climb under the table that they were using to support them mere seconds ago, to hide their dishevelled bodies from view. The room starts to cluster with children, loud chatter fills the air as tables begin to be lined with students, trapping the two in their hiding spot.

A sly hand moves against bare skin of the Gryffindor, feeling every curve, every contour line, sending shivers up the body of the chosen one.

An astounded "Hey?" Fell from Harry's mouth as he questioned Draco's behaviour, trying to suppress the urge to moan into the blonde's ear, and allowing the pleasure of the Slytherin's hands to consume him.

"Stop, what are- ah~ you doing?" Harry pushes lightly on Draco in an attempt to make him stop, not really wanting to create any distance, he wanted Draco to be closer in all actuality, but this was not the time nor the place.

"Doing what I want~~" A mischievous smile crawls onto the blonde's face as he leans into Harry's lips once again allowing their lips to become acquainted with each other.

"Where's Harry? He's usually already here, having secret little meetings with his boyfriend," Hermione asks as she looks around before sitting down at the Gryffindor table, "It's cute how he thinks we don't know." She commented as her legs swing under the table that was about to be lined with delicious food, ranging from hot to cold.

"Maybe they fought, you know, it's Draco, right? How can he tolerate that ferret," Ron sits opposite Hermione, his legs inches away from the hot topic of their conversation.

"Spell -Mmm~ Put the Silencio spell..." Harry's finding himself to be more sensitive in this new situation, one where he's trapped between his friends. And Draco is loving that fact as his hands continue to dance along the sides of the raven-haired seeker causing him to squirm while being pinned under him.

Draco, being the nice boyfriend he is, cast the noise cancelling spell -he didn't want other people to hear the pleasing noises that were about to come from his boyfriend, all those moans and groans were his and his alone- but he can't be too nice, he's a Slytherin after all, so he kept that little fact to himself. He was having too much fun watching Harry turn every shade of red.

Harry was desperately trying to suppress the leaking moans that are daring to escape his mouth, wanting to keep his friends in the dark about his dirty little act under their table.

"Draco~ Stop, not here," Draco might have listened if Harry's body didn't betray him, urging the Slytherin on. A warm tongue makes a run-up Harry's chest that's somehow lost all of its clothes, leaving a trail of saliva and a pleasant sensation to awaken within him. It was too late to stop this now, no turning back.

Harry bit his lip, almost enough to draw blood in an attempt to keep the moans of pure pleasure from bubbling over. This didn't get any easier as Draco found something that was very much to his liking. A hand had made its way under the only remaining clothes left on a shapely body.

"Ahh~~" Harry entangles his fingers into Draco's slicked-backed hair, messing it up. His soft lips go to the crock of Draco's fair neck, leaving blooming marks of possession. Harry's forgotten all about the current situation he believes he's in.

"Shhh, you have to stay quiet, unless you want everyone to know what you're doing right under their noses while they all eat," Draco whispers into a rosy pink ear, allowing his breath to dance on the sensitive skin of his partner, giving him a pleasing response. Draco's hand that's slightly cold, firmly encircles something hot and pulsating, making the difference in tempered pop and spark alive all the tingling sensation one's body could muster.

Draco let what he's going to use as lubricant, drop from his mouth, allowing it to slowly fall through the air, still connecting to the lips it just came from, to land on the hot thing within his grasp, hoping to make it slippery. More noises of delight escaped Harry's lips as Draco's hand start to act energetic as it goes up and down, starting to pump.

Harry thought it was unfair that all the noise was coming from him and him alone, so, he reached an enthusiastic hand down, slipping into pants that have become tight due to the bulge hiding within. Digits clasped a hot rod causing a groan of sexual joy to slip from an occupied mouth. Draco's tongue had found a rather sensitive spot just under Harry's ear and that's where he decided to linger.

The chatter above them continued as things were coming to a heated stop, both were near, their bodies tangled together, closing in on their climax as hands pumped fast and veins rushed with blood. The sweet sensation that's addicting rushed through their bodies as satisfaction hit them with the release that came with their finish.

"I don't want to do this again, no matter how stimulating it is," Harry muttered in between breaths as he and Draco lay clumped together on the cold, relaxing floor that's accompanied by feet.

"But you were so much more sensitive than usual~" Draco whined at Harry's boring decision, "We will just have to find another spot to try out," his cheeky tone caused a slight shiver to run down Harry's back.

"Next time somewhere where my friends aren't, okay?"

"Sure."

"We really are trapped under here, we'll have to stay put until everyone leaves. We have time... Do you want to go for round two?" Draco asks mischievously, knowing what Harry had just said but he couldn't help but say that, he loved seeing his boyfriend all flustered and embarrassed. He hadn't had enough of Harry's reactions.

"No! Did you forget what I just said?!" Harry's face turns a bright red when his current situation sinks in, he can't believe what he had just done in front of everyone -Well, under everyone- and Draco wanted to do more?!!