Prologue

I woke up with someone playfully sliding a finger down on my arm. I quickly swatted the finger on me before turning over trying to go back to sleep. But than the attacker came back and started poking my face making me wince.

Swatting the finger again I groggily put my face in my pillow.

"Leave me alone. Let me sleep." I say annoyingly.

"No. No. No. It's time for you to wake up sleepyhead." A voice that I knew all to well said.

It was my best friend Layla. Regarded as the most beautiful girl on the campus she was somehow my one and only friend even though I was mostly quiet to everyone. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of her.

I mean she had everything I didn't. A beautiful face. Smooth skin that only models would have. Popularity. And pretty much everyone in the school after her. All the girls would try to 'befriend' me but only to get close to Layla but after she found out after no one tried to get close to me after she said she settled them down. They all avoided me like a plague but I didn't mind. Not like I needed friends like that who only wanted to use me.

Another thing was that many boys had attempted to ask her out but for some reason she had declined every single one of them. The only person she decided to stay close too was me which made me feel special.

But for some reason she was going back to her antics. And by antics, I mean annoying me. I had been studying all night with her hounding on me to go to bed but this was important to me.

I had an exam I couldn't fail and I was going to make sure I passed it. Which was why I was so tired today. I needed my blissful sleep or I was going to be tired the whole day. So I just ignored her until she got bored.

"Well I guess that exam you was talking about was not as important like you said. It's almost nine o'clock which means you have about thirty minutes to get to class." Layla says sarcastically.

It took me a while to process what she said because I was only half awake but when I did I sprang out of my bed almost falling head first into the floor if Layla hadn't caught me.

"I'm going to be late! I'm going to be late! Why didn't my alarm go off!" I yell about to have a panic attack.

"Calm down. I already have your things packed up including making you breakfast." She says with a smile.

My nerves immediately calmed down hearing this. Without hesitation I immediately hugged her legs thanking her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Layla! You don't know how much this means to me. I could kiss you right now." I say before running off checking my bag and just like she said everything I needed was inside.

While I was checking my stuff Layla was touching her lips with a frown. She unconsciously licked her lips hungrily while staring at me with me unaware of what she was thinking. She then looked down like a kid not getting what they wanted from the store.

"Bu-but what about my kiss." She murmurs.

"You said something?" I say turning around with a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Huh? No. You must be hearing things. Just how long were you up? You hearing voices in your head now." She says with a chuckle.

Quickly eating the food that Layla had made I get up about to leave as she follows closely behind me.

"Sorry no time to explain. I have to run."

"Wait! I need to ask you something."

Without much of a warning Layla grabs my hand preventing me from leaving. I looked at her confused as she rocked back and forth. She seemed nervous for some reason which was very unlike her.

"Can this wait until I finish my classes? I really need to leave." I say raising a brow at her.

"I...Yes it can wait. Just promise me you'll be back immediately once your done."

She holds my hand tightly refusing to let go of it until promise. Her face was full of worry and she slightly brushed my knuckles lightly as she held my hand. I only sigh nodding my head at her as she smiles brightly

"Yes. I promise Layla. You worry too much. I'm not going to disappear." I say putting my hands in the air.

"I know. It just...I lo-

-Beep- -Beep--Beep- -Beep-

My alarm on my phone goes off stopping whatever Layla was going to say. Quickly seeing I had a few minutes left I hurriedly opened the door.

"Oh, now it goes off." I say annoyed. And the timing of it happening.

"Sorry! I gotta go Layla. I'll talk to you later!" I yell closing the door before running to my class.

Back in the room with Layla all alone, she deeply sighed before plopping on Autumns bed. just when she was about to open a small amount of her feelings it was shut down almost immediately. She stretched her body all over the bed before a golden light shined all around her body.

The outfit she was originally wearing had changed into an exotic black and gold dress that was showing all of her curves. Her hair has many jewels and diamonds on them and her nails had become much longer. She looked like an egyptian queen but with more features. One of them being the ears that was in her head. They twitched every now and than showing that they were indeed real.

With her big change Layla looked at a picture of Autumn that was on a desk and press a hand on it like it was delicate.

"Just when I was going to ask you out." She says sourly.

"Ohhh. I just wish I could burn this school to the ground and take you by force." She says blaming the school entirely for this mishap.

"My beautiful love. I'm so close to having you all to myself. You will stand by my side not as a friend. But my wife." She says dreamily.

"And when I have you. I won't ever let you go. Because I will be all you need." She says giggling to herself as she hugged the picture to her chest.

While she was dreaming about being with Autumn. A black cat with a giant gold necklace hanging around it's neck was on the floor shaking it's head at it's master.

"Master has finally lost it again. I don't see how this girl is so important to you." He quietly says with judging eyes.

The cat's name was Tivali meaning the gift of god which is ironic since he was a gift for Layla by her mother. Or Kebechet which was her real name. But he had been her loyal companion for years and he could say with certainty that this girl that she was going after had made her go crazy.

Even the mention of her name made her act crazy. He didn't know if this was exactly healthy especially for a young goddess but he honestly didn't care. If this made her happy he would support her. As long as she gave him catnip of course.

As the two were doing their own things Autumn was just making it to her class unaware that this may be the last normal day of her life.

I started another story and this one will be updated frequently like my other one. And just so you all know the character won't shy away from the yandere's love. So don't think this will be the ordinary story where they hate them. Also it'll be gruesome and dark like my other one. So if you don't like reading stuff like that this isn't for you. This is your first and only warning.