Chapter 2

Autumn groaned as the curtains failed to block the sun from illuminating the room. Slowly opening her eyes Autumn got up to stretch only for her arm to bump into something. Or someone because a woman was laying on the other side of the bed. Before she could even react accordingly the woman turned over with open eyes showing a big smile her way.

Autumn's face turned red as a tomato as her face felt hot. Her heart skipped a beat instantly recognizing the woman that was on her bed. She felt embarrassed because the woman was Layla.

"Wh-what are you doing in my bed?!" Pointing a finger at her I used my other hand to block my face. This was so embarrassing.

"What exactly happened last night?! Did we...do something last night?" She says with a small voice.

Layla got up from the blanket that was covering her making it fall on the bed and Autumn looked as if she was going to pass out. She was partially naked and the thought that she was sleeping with her like that was just too much.

Quickly ripping her eyes away from Layla, she lost the nerve to even talk. While Autumn was having a meltdown she failed to notice Lyla presence behind her as she grabbed her chin and made autumn look at her eyes.

"Relax Autumn. We didn't do anything last night. All I did was cuddle with you."

"But I don't remember that. Actually I don't remember anything that happened last night." She says confused. Her memory after Layla had ask to be her girlfriend was hazy.

"That's because you fell asleep almost instantly. I have to say. You looked really cute when you cuddled with me. You looked comfortable and peaceful. Maybe we could do this again. One that you'll remember."

Taking a strand of hair on Autumn's face she puts it behind her ear before touching her ear.

"Do you have a fever? Your face is turning red again." Layla says with a hint of mischievous in her voice. She knew exactly what she was doing to Autumn and she thought her embarrassed face was kinda cute. Not only that but this was the perfect time for her to bond even more with her.

Autumn having enough of her teasing backs up out of touch before quickly getting away from her.

"I-I have to take a shower. I'll be back in a few minutes." She says running off in the bathroom in complete embarrassment. The way Layla was acting towards her was something she was going to have to get used too. But she didn't think that was going to happen anything soon. The way she spoke to her in that seductive voice. They way her touch made her skin tingle. It was just so much to at one time for her to handle.

Turning the shower on she she made sure the water was cool. Her body felt so hot when she was around Layla for some reason and she didn't know wether it was good thing or bad thing.

Back with Layla she sighed deeply falling on the bed with a smile. She wanted days like this to last forever with just the two of them. No distractions and no one getting in her way from taking Autumn.

Layla had her eyes on Autumn for a long time and she loved her so much that she seen anyone even attempting to be by her a threat. She wanted only Autumn's eyes on her alone and her alone. As long as she was with her. The world could burn for all she cared.

While she was day dreaming Tivali had appeared on the middle of the floor licking his paw without a care that his master was being crazy again.

"You know one of these days she's going to have to know about you. The real you." He says still licking his paw.

Layla Looks down at him before scoffing. "I have plenty of time to tell her. Once I have her only thinking about me then I'll tell her."

"And what if she finds out on her own." He says quickly. He then jumps up on the bed beside her looking at her dead in the eye.