The start of it all

(Credits for the idea to Animefan48 they came up with this amazing beautiful idea!)

No one's POV:When Philza was finally let back in he saw his wife no color in her face he knew the worse had happened. Seeing the son that she named Tommy he couldn't bring himself to hate the boy but he couldn't love the boy either. Sighing as he waited to be discharged he called his two other sons. "Boys.." "yes dad?" "Uh,hm...I don't know how to tell you but...she didn't..make it" it was silent until sobs and chocking sobs were heard on the other side of the phone as phill tried not to cry but he couldn't help it as his wife had died.

He had to wait until the next day to leave,holding his No not his son the boy named Tommy he walked down the road but stopping seeing another boy who looked like Tommy but with brown hair he switched them believing he'll be able to love this boy.

Jshlatt's POV:Walking to the box to see my son Tubbo I saw his hair was different...was it? I can't tell. "Dada's here,how about we go home. You must be hungry Tubbo" smiling as I walked home with the box as my son just babble nonsense and looking at the sky squealing every time he sees birds. "Such a silly boy" I wonder what hybrid he'll be.

Philza's POV:Smiling as I held the sleeping boy on my shoulder I walked in seeing my sons. "What's his name?" "Tommy,Tommy's his name" "Hm...mediocre" "be nice your mother picked it" "fine.." I knew their mother was still a sensitive topic so I dropped it,placing 'Tommy' in his crib I smiled sadly maybe just maybe life won't be so bad with him as my son.