Hybrid child

(This is also a good Dad and husband Shlatt AU because fuck you I can!)

Jshlatt's POV:Waking up I saw that 'Tubbo' was trying to eat my ram ear. "Hey! No! No eating papa!" "But it yummy!" "Okay how about Mac and cheese?" "CHEESE NOODLES!" Chuckling I ruffled his hair as I picked him up. Lazily I put him in his chair while making coffee and Mac and cheese plus French toast. "Is mama coming!?" Before I could answer Quackity walked in rubbing the sleep out of his eye. "MAMA!" "Mama's here!" Quackity picked him up and threw him in the air a few times then placing him back on his chair as he walked over to me and hugged me. "Morning" "morning...what do you want Mac and cheese or French toast?" "Hmm French toast" "YAY! MORE CHEESE NOODLES FOR ME!"

We both laughed at 'Tubbo's' statement. Soon it was finished and I gave it to Tubbo then Quackity. I was a bit worried he's at the age where he'll become a hybrid but he hasn't gotten anything I know that a few people can be late bloomers but that'll cause harm for 'Tubbo' and I don't really want him to be a late bloomer. "Papa!" "Yes bee?" "LOOKIE!" I was confused but he stood up and showed a raccoon tail and small tiny raccoon ear. I laughed happily as I hugged him. "MY BOYS FINALLY GOT HIS EARS AND TAILS!!" I was laughing as he was to,looks like he got more of his mama's genes. Kissing his face He stuck his tongue out as if he was disgusted but he was smiling.

"Oh my son looks so cute!!!" Soon Quackity pinched 'Tubbo's' cheek. "Mama stooopp!!!" "Fine fine!" I put him down again and started to eat,to be honest he looks more like his mom then me which I don't honestly mind at all. I just thought he'd look a bit like me but I'm not complaining I have a son! I'm so happy my son's not a late bloomer because it's caused him less pain. "How about we go to the park later?" "Yes! Yes please!!!" "Sounds great because my whole schedule is clear!" "Alrighty! The park it is!" "YAYYYY!" I smiled as 'Tubbo' cheered in excitement and threw his hands up in the air and kicking his legs happily. My happy little family