Child of mine

Jshlatt's POV:Tubbo's been dying his hair as he wanted to look more like me. He looked like his mom but hey it's his hair! "Dad can we go to the park?" "Sure kiddo" "mama coming?" "No mama's busy" "aww...okay!" Tubbo then held my hand as we walked to the park,I've been in a alcoholic support group and been drinking less just for him and Quackity. "Imma be right here buddy,you go have fun!" "Okay dad!" He ran,his hair was a mixture of brown and blonde but more brown yet you can see the blonde from the dye hair color. I sat on the bench watching my kid play. Soon a bird hybrid sat next to me.

"Nice kid you got there" "thanks,where's yours?" "Mines the goat hybrid" I looked and saw it was Tubbo playing with the kid. "Hey your kid and my kid are playing. The names Jshlatt or shlatt,my kid is named Tubbo" "I'm Philza or Phil,my boys named Tommy" he kept staring at the kids which isn't odd..it's the fact it was at MY son that made me uncomfortable. "DADDY! LOOK AT MY NEW FRIEND! HE HAS GOAT EARS LIKE YOU!" "Buddy I'm a ram" "oh...same thing!" Tubbo doesn't know the difference between the two making me chuckle. "Hi dada.." "hello tommy" "where's bubba?" "Bubba's at his music class" "Oh okay!" I saw how Tubbo climbed on me very sleepy.

"Looks like we need to be going,little guy tuckerd himself out" "we'll have a nice day" "C-can you tell new friend that I hope to meet him again someday?" "Of course kid" I then walked with Tubbo sleeping in my arms still not over that fucking bird brains bitch looking at my son as if he shouldn't be there. What's his deal? I sighed as I continued walking home.