A normal life

(Y/n) - Your Name

(H/c) - Hair Colour 

(Y/h) - Your Height

(F/d) - Favorite drink

(F/s) - Favorite sport

Happy reading! :) 

~

3rd POV

On a cold yet warm evening, citizens of Sendai slowly began to clear out the streets as soon as night fell. On nights like this, some have the choice of going out at night and celebrate – nothing to important of a sort, but it was something to look forward to after a long day of grueling work. Some chose to stay at home with family while others decided to spice things up with their partners in their home or apartment. But what citizens are unaware of are the disfigured, misshapen creatures that lurks around every corner. Waiting to bounce on their pray and eagerly feast on them. Especially those who are drunk, they're easy to take advantage of.

A teenage girl flinches when she hears soft hissing coming from an alleyway. Her initial thought was that it was a stray cat hissing at a dog, but the mere thought went out of the window after noticing a weird creature crawling up the wall and into the building as if it were invisible. The girl shook her head, shoving her hands in her puffer jacket and continued her way down the sidewalk, humming a soft tune to herself. Her name was (Y/n) Reiki, a shy, but intelligent junior high student who bestows a gift – well if she'd consider it that way. Loud music blared as a door opened, a drunk couple emerges, tipsy and lopsided. 'It's only twelve and they're drunk.' (Y/n) sweatdrops, covering her nose from the reeking alcohol that came from the club. After the door closed, the teenager watches the couple clinging on to each other and walk off into the night, gigging hysterically and talking utter nonsense.

She continues walking, her shoes hitting against the pavement as she continues humming but it ceases as a familiar phone booth came into view. Butterflies erupted in her stomach as her feet came to a stop. Poor (Y/n) knew there was nothing to be nervous about, just a simple phone call. That's all it is. Yet, it felt foreign to her for as long as she could remember.

Fidgeting with her fingers, (Y/n) releases a sigh as she opens the door and went inside. Once she was in, she brings the phone to her ear as she inserted loose changes into the coin slot and began dialing the number as it rang. The teenager suddenly hears screaming, she looks outside and saw the same couple emerging from an alleyway a couple of blocks down, running away while a disfigured creature followed them. "There they go..." the teen murmur, redirecting her attention back to the phone.

Eventually, (Y/n) heard a voice from the other line. "Hello, this is the Sugisawa Hospital. How can I help you?" It was a female nurse. "H-hello, this is (Y/n) Reiki calling. I was calling to see if my sister is okay." (Y/n) silently curse herself from the slight stutter. The nurses in Sugisawa Hospital always saw the girl come in every afternoon when school is over with a lovely bouquet in hand, waving at each of them with a smile on her face then headed to her sister's room. Other days, whenever her sister was at an appointment, and (Y/n) had just came in, they'd strike up conversations about certain things from time to time as one of the nurses accompanied her to her sister's appointment or wait outside of the room to surprise her.

The nurses in the hospital were awed by their relationship; two sisters always there for one another, working as a team and they would never let each other stray from the path of righteous.

Benefits of being sisters and best friends.

"Ah! Yes, let me call forward to her ward. She's normally awake around this time of the night." (Y/n) nods, even though the nurse couldn't see it. The line goes flat as she heard music playing. Suddenly, dread began to bubble in her stomach as she bit her lip. Aside from having a great relationship, seeing each other can be...bothersome. Her older sister always had this habit; staying up late at night, playing loud music throughout the night until it dies down around three or four in the morning. Waking up at eleven or twelve with her hair in a bird's nest. (Y/n) often asked her sister why she was always awake at night. To which her sister replies, homework was due just before their due date.