Enter Enchantress and Kugisaki Nobara

Thank you all so much for being patient with me and my books.

I swear to you that I'll tend to Jake Sully x Reader, I was only teasing you guys with it. :)

Also, I am so sorry if I confused you, I pressed publish by accident.

(F/s) - Favorite snack

Happy reading!

~~

3rd POV

The woman stares at the Jujutsu tech student and teacher as they came to the mirror, her smirk slowly becoming prominent. Gojo was the first to pull of his trance, blinking a couple of times and stared at the woman in the mirror then turned to his niece. "Is that...you?"

The woman could only giggle at his dumbfounded words. (Y/n) wanted to deadpan at the white haired man, instead, a familiar splitting headache surfaces, rubbing the side of her head to soothe it.

After the headache slowly settles down, (Y/n) spoke. "So, it was you that was making those headaches, wasn't it?" (Y/n) pointed at her accusingly, revealing her black dusted finger tips. "How did that-" Gojo was only cut off by the woman, humming in amusement and nods, her lips etching into a sickening smirk.

She has tangled raven hair that meets up to her hips, sporting a strapless bra, wearing a moon crescent headpiece, sporting metal necklace and metal armbands with chains, a metal belt, and lots of mystical tattoos on her body.

"Who are you...?" Gojo finally asked. Gojo certainly hadn't met the woman standing in front of him, and she certainly hadn't met him. But with his characteristic white hair and oceanic blue eyes, the woman could only assume he is a Gojo. The curse spirit stared at the man blankly – before her smirk vanished. She turned her head towards (Y/n). 'What a beautiful Mirari.' She thought.

"I am the Enchantress; I have come to seek redemption." Her Peruvian accent was thick, placing her hand on top of the thin mirror as if it was a shield placed between them.

Gojo was even more confused. At first, he figured her ethnicity is Peruvian, so it was understandable that Gojo couldn't understand for the first time. But what he couldn't understand was that how was she able to sneak her way into the school? Undetected??

And how could he have noticed the symptoms that his niece was being possessed?

Who is she?

Does she have a cursed object? If so, what could it be?

Meanwhile, (Y/n) grasp the side of her head, wincing after the woman spoke. After the small minority settled down, Gojo pulled out of his thoughts and glance to (Y/n).

Concern was donned over his face but he didn't want to show it. Especially in front of his new enemy.

"She...she's saying her name is the Enchantress, she came to seek redemption." Gojo arched a brow at that. From what Gojo observed, redemption didn't seem to sit well in her personality – considering her ashier form. Something tells him that Enchantress's petite form isn't all for show. Nodding his head in acknowledgement, Gojo decided to ask another question, but this time, it was for (Y/n).

He decided to test the waters for a little bit. "Can she understand what I'm saying?" the fifteen-year-old nods as she leant onto Gojo for support which he didn't mind. Glancing to the woman in the mirror, the curse nods before scoffing heavily at his choice of words while rolling her eyes.

"Y-Yes, she can understand. When she talks, I can understand what she's saying...but I'm assuming you can't, with how you've been quiet." The corner of Gojo's lips slightly rose ruffling (Y/n)'s hair. Clicking her tongue, (Y/n) pushes his hand away from her. "why do you serve him? Caged behind the man who overrules all, I am your ally. I know what you want. Exactly what you want." At her statement, Enchantress's golden eyes glowered at the fifteen-year-old.