A promise to keep

Figured why not 🤷‍♀️. And thank you all for the birthday wishes, bless you all 😇.

~

3rd POV

Outside of the school's building, a teenage boy with navy black hair, wearing simple casual clothing stands on the said ruby field as he looked around, a neutral expression gracing his beautiful features. 'what is up with this ruby field...?' he thought. A curse emerges from the ground like a ghost as its large body crawled up to the top of the goal post and looked around, seemingly ignoring the boy's presence.

"Are there any dead bodies here?" he asks himself. 'even so, that something of this level would be killing time... it's probably a second-grade curse. Is it the influence of the curse object...?'

Last night, Fushiguro Megumi came to this school under the cover of night to retrieve the said 'cursed object' from the instrument shelter. But when he got there, the shelter was open, and the cursed object was gone. Slightly dejected, he came back the next day to find it, in hopes of finding it during the day rather at night. He just hopes it hadn't gone too far. Annoyed, the raven-haired boy releases an exasperated sigh as he made his way out of the rugby field.

"Shit! Its presence is overwhelming." He murmured, glancing back to the curse that still sat idly on the goal post. He redirects his attention to his phone that he pulled out prior, scrolling through it to find the image of the box and the cursed object from within. "It seems like there's no point in infiltrating the school... this is too troublesome to find a high-grade charm." He says.

Back with Itadori and (Y/n), students have gathered in the courtyard to witness an 'athletic event' taking place. If that's what (Y/n) would call it.

"What's the event!"

"Shotput!" (Y/n) winces as she crossed her arms. When it came to sports, the (h/c)-ette wasn't the athletic type, but she would do the best she can to make the most of it. at least make it look like she was getting grades at least; a 'C' or 'B' were plausible. But an 'A'... let's just leave it at that.

The man, Takagi-sensei, threw the shotput and it landed at fourteen meters. "Amazing! Takagi-sensei is still in business! What are you gonna do about it, Itadori?!" A student mocks. 'shut your mouth if you know what's good for you.' the (h/c)-ette thought, pinching the bridge of her nose. While the athletics club teacher flexed his muscles, (Y/n) overhear Sasaki whispering to Iguchi. "Hey, is it true that Itadori's famous?" She whispers. "I reckon it's all a fake, but they said he's got an all clear on Ninja warrior. And that he's a reincarnation of Miriko Flipovic." He replied.

"That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?" (Y/n) chimes in, turning to the second years. Sasaki turns to the first year. "Well, you are his friend after all. Is it true?"

"No." was her answer before turning her gaze back to the 'event.' "Soo... how do you throw? I don't get it. can I throw it however I like?" Itadori asks, turning to the older man who was done showing off. "Huh? Well, given the circumstances, I won't consider it a foul." He replies. Before anyone could blink, Itadori threw the shotput with so much force that he wasn't meant to throw it much more than he intended.

Due to his immense strength, the shotput created a large dent on the soccer goal post. "I take back on what I said..." (Y/n) murmur, sweatdropping as the students, including her stare at the goal post with disbelief. The students were stunned; rather than fourteen meters, his throw landed at a whopping thirty meters. "Well sensei, I gotta go. Nice throw by the way." Itadori says, patting the stunned teacher on the shoulder before Sasaki said to (Y/n) and Iguchi about Itadori's namesake when it should be more like gorilla.