Epilogue (part 2)

The war took everyone;

James and Lily died, trying to protect their beloved child,
Y/N died as well, trying to get back at Voldemort for what happened to Regulus after learning why he died, hating herself every day since for leaving Regulus alone at Hogwarts after making sure he couldn't get out of here,
Sirius was in Azkaban for a crime that he didn't even commit, rotting there and trying not to go insane,
Alice was in St Mungo with her husband,
Peter went to live as a rat, too scared to be found by anyone after what he did,
We don't know what happened to Mary.

Dorcas and Remus were the only ones who stayed alive, one living knowing fully what happened to everyone and the other one living in a lie, thinking his lover betrayed them all.

_______________

So, this is it.
This epilogue I wrote back in October 2022 is finally out which means this fanfic has come to its end.

Thank you to everyone who read it since the beginning, we've come a very long way since August 26th, and I'm very grateful to every single one of you for giving this fanfiction a try.
I hope you enjoyed reading every single bit of it as much as I loved writing it.

Before anyone asks, I will not be paying for your therapy. You signed up for it when you came on my account to read this.

No but more seriously,
Thank you so much for reading it until the end although the updates were so irregular and some chapters were fucked up.
This fanfiction (and every other sad fanfiction I write), it's everything to me. I could vent as much as I wanted through Y/N and Regulus' characters and it helped me to get it all out.

More fanfictions are coming up, I don't know when nor if I'll have the patience to write everything before uploading it to be able to give regular updates, but I will try my best to satisfy every single one of you mentally ill fuckers that read until here.

I love you all.<8